1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you flirt without realising?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DanielSmith, Aug 18, 2014.

1. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm the same. My actions being interpreted as flirting has put me in some awkward situations....:bang:

2. AlamoCity

I've actually noticed that I tend to "flirt" with girls because I'm actually trying to do the opposite. I get flustered around good-looking girls my age because I feel that it is expected that I should show interest in them, and so I try to avoid any form of flirtatious behavior, which always ends up making me look like a stuttering fool.

With guys I actually put on a very matter-of-factly face because I can deal with men on more "business-like terms."

That said, if it's a good-looking guy I might stare a little too much :lol:.

I'm gay, just to clarify haha.

3. AAASAS

I don't think I know how to flirt.

I'm so used to treating guys as nothing more than a potential friend. Never really had crushes on straight guys; only ever had crushes on guys I thought were gay. So I just never flirted, literally, ever.

When I was looking for hook-ups it was always to the point, with no small talk.

Like the above poster said, I flirt with girls more unintentionally.

I've complimented so many girls at work, and used to talk with this one girl my age all the time and people started calling me "loverboy" because they thought I was hitting on her all the time. I have no self confidence so the idea of me hitting on someone is ridiculous.