1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sugarcubeigloo, May 25, 2013.

1. GirlWhoWaited

Not even a little bit.

2. Jaden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not a bit. And I haven't been in a stable relationship or even had a close friend in years, so my self esteem is pretty much shot =/

3. RocketMoose27

I'm not really a great guy in general, but I'd look at least half-decent if I lost more weight and actually tried to gain more muscle. There's nothing much that I can do personality-wise since I tend to be a little "random" often. :bang:

4. swimmertriangle

I'm still pretty self-conscious about my body (notice I don't have pics)... I wouldn't say I'm super attractive.

I think my personality is pretty okay though. I'm nice to people and I always try to compliment others whenever I can. And I love making new friends too, especially people who just moved here :slight_smile:

5. lukeluvznicki13

considering that i am insecure, no one likes me and that I feel ugly...then no.

6. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aw, thnx man :')

7. Emulator

I do not know. In some aspects, maybe.

8. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me.

Hmmmm, need to change my exterior. An stop walking like a penguin.

9. Etak

I'm adorable and I know it. Personality wise though, I'm so snarky and sarcastic that sometimes I wonder how I have any friends. I'm a drama queen and a clown, because I like to get attention. But hey, at least I'm honest with myself. :slight_smile:

10. ScatteredEarth

Apparently compliments never work anymore >_<

11. Bolin

I alternate between "Okay, maybe I'm not so bad" and "Dear God, I am the most disgusting thing on the planet." It's a work in progress...

12. musicrebel

I like to think I'm attractive. I mean, I'd like to change some things about myself, but otherwise I'm decent-looking. As for my personality, I'm a bit old-school, but care-free and chill. My personality makes up for my attractiveness.

13. Anomie

Anomie Guest

Hell yes I do. No I am not some underwear model with a rockhard body, but I'm happy with me and I get compliments often and I think a lot of it is my personality and thefact that I carry myself very well.
    I need braces, but people tell me I have a great smile. I'm 6'3 and 185 so I'm slim and toned, but I eat healthy and workout regularly.

I know I'm not a 10, but I'm not trying to be. Do the best with what you got and if you're a beautiful person inside it helps with the outside.

Get good sleep, drink lots of water, change at least one shitty meal a day for something healthier and go for a swim or a jog. Everyone should cut themselves some slack and only worry about what is realistic.

14. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Honestly no I think I'm ugly

15. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I don't think I look that bad honestly. Nothing jaw-dropping, but I look reasonably average I guess. But I've got this weird torso shape where I have a bit of belly fat while still having visible ribs, and I've got broad elbows and thin forearms/wrists, thickish thighs and thin ankles. I've been working on my posture and my habit of kinda craning my neck. I'm cool with what I got.

16. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Physically, nah. But I'm working on that :slight_smile: . At least I sometimes find my face attractive.

Personality-wise I think there's room for improvement as well. I mean I suppose I'm a nice guy, fairly easy-going. People tell me I'm smart (don't always believe them though), funny, and hard-working. But I do want to be funnier, smarter and harder-working (b/c in reality I'm not as hard-working as I should be). Mind you, who doesn't :grin: ?

17. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Just realized there's a personality component to this thread as well...answer to that one? Fuck no. I can't fathom how anyone could be attracted to my personality.

18. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think I have a good personality but when it comes to appearance I usually feel disgusted with myself. I want to improve my physique by gaining muscle but I'm honestly not that attracted to ripped six pack muscle guys. My type of men are usually husky and if they are muscular they're kinda meaty too. I really hate how my face looks and I can't change that...

I always feel bad when I look at myself in the mirror. I guess I'm not completely hideous, I have been hit on by girls and guys before, but I always feel puzzled to why anyone would find me attractive.

#158 CptnBeefheart, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  19. Renge

I soo feel ya

20. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hmmn good question but I sometimes think I'm attractive and sometimes not well it depends of how I feel from time to time if I'm sad I don't feel more attractive nor care about how do I look but when I'm happy I felt good inside and smiling most of the time, so I think it has to do with one emotions it reflects of how you felt inside that you become pretty or not. Physically I'm okay I guess(?!) I'm not very particular of how I look because I preferred to be a simple one and let other people think of what they think of me physically, anyways people will look at you differently soo yeaahh. :wink: