1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do gay guys love short guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by scxred, Mar 1, 2015.

1. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Talk about like-minded or what? This is how I picture couples with major differences -- age, height, weight, anything. :grin:

No such preference for me. I like tall, I like short: no extremities. I'm around 6 foot, so I'm in the middle-tall region, if you will. I had a crush on a dude for about 3 years and he was probably up to my chest in height; so yeah, you could say that I do to an extent.

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would think most do, if the short guy doesn't obsess over height. There are ways around most things.

3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like short guys because I like to dominate in the bedroom a lot and I feel more powerful if they're shorter than me. I'm 6'1".

4. tulipinacup

I'm 5'5'' ish and I do hope so ,lol. Nothing turns me on though where a taller guy is willing to be dominated.

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, why not? As long as they got what I am looking for in a partner.

6. GaspingJasper

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a thing for tall people sooooo...

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am 5'11". I feel like I would like to be cradled by a taller guy sometimes, but I also like the idea of holding a guy that is like 5'6"-5'8" and skinny on my lap. :slight_smile: And yes, I would love to be dominated in bed by a short guy too. :astonished:

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 5'7 so I sure hope so especially because I haven't grown In a couple years so I probably won't be strikingly tall.

9. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think i might have a thing for guys shorter than me. Its just that most short guys are really cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. So yeah, i have a thing for shorter guys

10. Canarius

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Considering I'm 5'2", I'm not really attracted to those shorter than me. However, when it comes height, I think it really boils down to confidence. I may be short but my presence compensates; I pull my shoulders back, stand straight, and act as if I'm not short stuff. So, if somebody shorter than me can pull it off, I don't think I'd mind.

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm average height and I prefer about the same height because it's functionally easier. I can't believe I just said that. I like things in the middle of the range on a lot of levels - height, build, age, etc.

The height thing varies with the face and the attitude. For instance, 6'4" is too tall, even though you notice someone who is very tall, but Dan Payne (on my avatar) is that tall but it's his face that does it for me. I have seen way more shorter guys who are hot than I have seen real tall guys who are hot. Short guys are sometimes called "spark plugs." It sort of fits sometimes. One of the hottest guys in college who graduated the year behind me was about 5' 7." In upper division, he was in a couple of my classes. He was not that smart from what I recall. However, he is very successful today because people love hanging around and promoting good looking straight guys. He was an athlete in high school but not in college. This guy had an awesome face, a good build because it was obvious he worked out, and great legs. If he was stretched to somewhere between 5'11 and 6'2, he could have easily been a best selling centerfold. He was not "put together" hot. He was just nonchalantly hot. How do I know he was considered hot? I would keep quiet and overhear what some of the girls would say about him. Case closed. Yes, short guys can be real hot ... just like pale, studious looking guys with glasses can be real hot. A lot of times being hot is about the attitude people give off. If they give off the attitude that they'd be fun in the sack and just fun all the way around, that's hot. If they give off the attitude that they are statues who are about to fall into a pond because they were admiring their own reflections and expect you to do the same, that's not hot at all. In fact, douse them with water!

12. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being 5'9", I can see being with someone taller, shorter, or the same size as me. I do have a little bit of a thing for shorter guys, though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. guitar

I would rather a guy be a bit smaller than me.

14. Rapha Lover

I don't care about this! To me, most important is the guy be a good and kindness <3

15. Manitoban

I would prefer someone around my height, but I have definitely found lots of taller or shorter guys really hot. Just depends on the a person's personal preference I suppose, as others have already pointed out.

16. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I personally do like short guy, they are cute.

17. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was going to reply to the thread title with "What does loving/not loving shorter guys have anything to do with being gay or straight?", but it appears I might have misjudged. x]

I haven't really considered much over whether I'd have a preference for height. I was the shortest in my class for the majority of school years, I've finished my growing at 5'9 which is acceptable. I do in fact think I like being the shorter one of the couple though :thumbsup: