1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disturbing dream I just had

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BigBadBasher, Sep 24, 2015.

1. BigBadBasher

If this thread comes with the time I uploaded this, you'll know that this dream was recent so I don't forget.

Apparently the scenario is that I'm in my grandparents house, with my actual grandma and my mom, and for some reason my former science teacher from my sophomore year was there as my grandpa (I don't remember which science, but I do know he was old enough to retire in my junior year), first thing odd about it is that he's not my grandpa at all. My mom and grandma were in the kitchen talking(which now that I think of it should be odd) while me and my "grandpa" were watching tv in the living room. He then turns to me and starts hitting on me disturbingly, like grabbing my bum or something, and then I started to get creeped out. It kept going on thoughout the dream til it was night time (the sun was setting like it was 5 p.m. or something) and everyone was headed for bed. This house isn't EXACTLY like my actual grandma's house, so there weren't enough beds to sleep on, so "grandpa" was on the couch, while I slept in a mattress in the kitchen (both are right next to each other. No doors or walls). I still on the couch though, so the bastard kept at it to the point I started threatening to injure his frail oldness if he ever did anything, like that guy from Taken with the "I'll find will you and I will kill you," but because he was elderly I was grabbing his hand (he reached out and grabbed touched my chin like couples do before they kiss or something before I stopped him midway) and I was pulling back his fingers like to pop them, as what I'm assuming must be painful for elderly people above 80, which might have been his age in the dream which is less than 20 years off from the real science teacher. So my mom and grandma heard his silent screaming and asked what the heck I'm doing, I told them what's going on and they gave him a reaction like it has happened before and tell him not to do that and he promised but stared in my direction creepingly, which I told my mom about and decided I sleep in another room. So I went to my bed and got on my phone and apparently he was walking hunched over and slowly at me and I simply got up and.......well that ends there considering I woke up (thankfully).

Currently this is the most disturbing dream I've had. Recently I've been having a wierd sleep schedule where I sleep at around midnight to 1 in the morning, then wake up suddenly at around 3 and 5 in the morning, before falling asleep around 1 hour later to wake up at around 7 and 8, where I get ready to go to class at community college.

So if you managed to read all this, can you please explain why I had such a disturbing dream please. I'll answer to any details I missed, like what's goin on in life to cause this creepy dream. Those were all the major details I could remember at the time cause its starting to fade.

2. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I doubt it means anything. Dreams rarely mean much. I dream a lot and have had a fair few creepy ones and more than once as an adult I've had to turn the light on a 3am and sleep with the light on.

Sometimes you dream more when you've been thinking about something in particular a lot, or if you've been stressed, or just you've eaten something late. In my personal experience disturbing dreams have no more meaning than funny ones, and occur with no pattern, with the exception of stress dreams which are obvious: dream that I can't solve this maths problem = I've got exams and have been studying and getting worked up.

Best guess is the details aren't important but how you felt when you woke up might say something. You could be busy with a lot going on, or stressed or just generally thinking about your sexuality, or feeling threatened - not necessarily in a sexual way. Logic shuts off when you sleep so don't analyse too deeply. I'm sure you've dreamt some weird dreams - why does this one have hidden meanings?

It could be you though about sex and science before you fell asleep. Or it could be completely random. Don't put too much thought into it. I once had an actual sex dream about a guy I know who I only just about like, let alone find attractive, so there you go. Also...Who knows what the one about the small chinese boy trying to steal my jaffa cakes was all about....