1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disinterest in sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nick F, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Nick F

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a gay male, early 20's. I have had sex multiple times through ###### and am horny all of the time. I have bottomed a few times and didn't like it that much and now just top, but honestly when I get horny now I just prefer to jerk off and be done with it. I like foreplay ALOT it just seems that sex itself is boring to me no matter what position I try. I think it might be a mental thing since I'm still horny a lot and enjoy foreplay, I just don't know what it could be...Anybody have any suggestions or thoughts on why this is?

2. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats kind of what I am. I get horny alot and just prefer to masturbate. I dont want to bottom but I dont want to top either. I believe the term for this is called "side". While you may not like anal penetration you may like other aspects of sex like oral, masturbation and foreplay. I thought I was just asexual at first but once I learned about being a side it made a little more sense for me.

Nick F likes this.
  3. Me2b

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The "side" way would definitely be more to my liking than topping or bottoming which can make for arousing imagery. But for me its an "I don't want to go there in reality". But then would a partner try in the moment anyway?