1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dildos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trethi, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Trethi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just wondering what dildos people find easy to use on their partners/comfortable for their partners to use on them etc. I don't want to use the dildo in a harness, so if you could let me know your experiences guiding them by hand that would be great!

Just a couple I'm considering getting are: Fun Factory Magnum or Bandito, Sinfive burgono, Tantus Silk large (but obviously willing to consider others)

What features of a dildo should I look for?

2. Warrior999

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really know that much about dildos. I'll just say that if you plan to use it on the ass (which is pretty much a given), then buy one that's 1) more on the thin side, 2) straight, as in not curved, and 3) pretty smooth overall.
    As much as I love my dildo, it's way too fat and huge, and the biggest downside: it's curved, so rubbing it in my anus can be quite painful. Curved dildos can be difficult to fit in and rub.

3. whistle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I also don't have any experience in this area regarding actual use. In terms of material, I've read that those made from silicone are often recommended. Some apparently have compounds called phthalates that are supposedly not good...

4. smurf

So much about sex toys so its great that you are asking!

If you want an amazing video from a professional that is full of great information go here:

Sex toys are very personal. What feels great for some people can be crap for others. Best thing that I have found is to start experimenting and see what you like. Spend money on toys in the cheaper side until you figure out what you actually like. Then invest some money on them if you can since these toys will be going into some really delicate body parts.

Things to choose from

Material: Wood, silicone, glass, and steel are the most common ones. It depends what type of feeling you want to have. Silicone are the most common ones. I personally prefer glass (its tough stuff no worries) since its easier to clean and I like the firmness of it all.

Shape: You can play with the shape to hit the prostate more if you so wish. It makes it a bit trickier to insert, so straighter ones are recommended for beginners. You can also get some that look more real.

Width: Start small. Its easier to hurt a partner with dildo than with your hand and penis because you won't be able to feel them so its harder to read how their body is taking you. So make sure to communicate through it all. Thinner to start with and work yourself up there.

Length: Try to not go super long at first. Stick with something around 7 inches or so to begin with.

Make sure whatever you buy has something at the bottom that prevents the toy from going all the way in. Lubbed hands make it hard to control sometimes.

Also make sure you use water based lube if you go with a silicone toy.

And put condoms on the toy for 1) easier to clean 2) if you share them make sure you change condoms per person using them.

5. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whatever you choose, be sure it has a flared base so it can't be sucked into the rectum and get stuck.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should get something made of a more inert material like silicone as said.