1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dildo purchasing!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by williamcd, Dec 28, 2016.

1. williamcd

So I've decided to take a huge plunge and buy a dildo and some cock rings. I found everything to buy except I have one problem. Parents. So I thought "where else could I ship this that would be safe?" And then, Amazon told me i could get it shipped to an 'Amazon Locker' which is like a temporary P.O. box. They have one at a 7/11 nearby so I'm shipping it there. My dildo is 4.5 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. I also am purchasing some cock rings for that extra stimulation. I've also thought about a hiding place. I have an old Build-A-Bear from when I was little that has a shirt on it. I cut its belly open and adjusted the fluff so I could fit some lube and a dildo in there. When you pull the shirt down, you can't even tell that there's a cut. I would use them in the shower for the most part and sometimes in bed. I can jump on my bike in a few days and go to the 7/11 to grab my package. (pun intended) I also used an Amazon Gift Card that I got for Christmas as well as a fake Amazon Account under a different name. I also created another Gmail address for the account and notifications about my purchases. I put a lot of thought into this (1 month worth) and my plan is elaborate but incognito. I wanted to share it because there might be a flaw in it and you guys could point it out or you might be wondering how to something like this.

2. williamcd

**EDIT** I purchased it but am leaving up for future advice.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you've been thoughtful about this and I don't see any holes in your plan.

I completely understand why you need to be incognito, but at the same time, it's sort of sad that sex is still such a shameful thing that people have to resort to doing things like this. I'm not in any way suggesting you discuss your masturbation habits with your parents... just sort of saying, it would be nice if our society would get over this stigma.

4. smurf

That sounds good.

The only other thing you need is a condom so you can use it on the dildo.

Using it with a condom will help you with keeping it clean so you don't have to worry about sneaking to clean it and it will prevent you from touching toxic material.

I'm not sure how much research you did into getting your dildo, but dildos material isn't regulated, which means some companies make dildos that are porous and with toxic materials. A condom should solve the problem so make sure you have them!

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As smurf said, having some condoms would also be good. One other very important things is to buy some lube. Most household products are not adequate substitutes.

Just a thought.

6. williamcd

Yes I bought a Hybrid lube so it won't break down the material of the dildo too.

7. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool, then, williamcd.

It sounds like you have thought things out and have everything well in-hand, so to speak.

Oh, and one other thing. I assume that the dildo that you purchased has a base of some type? The last thing you want is to lose the dildo up in your rectum.

Good luck and be safe!:slight_smile:

8. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    seems like you thought of everything...just be mindful of nosy parents who like to snoop. When I was growing up my mother would go in my room and look through stuff or move stuff around. If she goes to move or even pick up that build a bear she'll notice the weight is off. If you have one of those kinds of parents you should consider changing up hiding places every couple of days or so...that's what I did with my dildos, cigs, pot etc...

9. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow this is a great plan, smart kid. :thumbsup:

Good job not buying too large of a dildo, which is what I did. I guess my eyes were bigger than my...uh I've said enough. :lol:

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I pretty much second what everyone else is saying and I think your plan is solid. I'd also suggest putting a big towel or something under you just in case lube gets on the sheets and your parents notice if they're doing laundry or changing the sheets