1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe Yourself!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Love4Ever, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I often contemplate how on forums like these so many of us may know each other so well, and yet unless we have photos of yourselves we have no idea what we all look like! So for fun I thought it might be fun if we shared some aspects of yourselves, whatever you feel comfortable sharing, so we can all get to know each other a bit better since we can't/are unable to meet each other in real life. :slight_smile:
    I am...
    5' 4"
    Have light brown hair, shoulder length
    Brown eyes
    Wear glasses

2. GreenRun

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I...
    Am 5' 0"
    Have light brown/dark blonde hair, down to the small of my back
    Have kinda green eyes
    Wear glasses (I actually got some with bigger lenses and more colorful frames and I'm loving them!)
    Don't have a great fashion sense, and I mostly wind up in a t-shirt and jeans

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    T-shirt and jeans is the best kind of fashion sense!

4. GreenRun

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mostly I wear stuff I bought as fundraisers and stuff, but I also love my Harley-Davisdon, Beatles, and Imagine (like the John Lennon song) shirts.

5. Meander

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, that's me on the left.

Blonde, 5' 10", skinny-as-a-twig, blue eyes, mid-length hair, white as hell (some joke that I look as pale as a ghost), and bony-as-can be.

6. Rachh99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    newly shorter & blonder haircut that I'm still adjusting to
    only 5"4
    blue eyes
    can be found in your local Café Nero studying or writing poetry/flash fiction

7. Rachh99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you honestly sound cool af

8. GreenRun

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you're overestimating my coolness, but thanks!

9. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am about 5ft 10in, light brown/dark blonde hair, dark brown eyes, wear glasses thicker green frame. I have like inbetween sholder length and chin length hair with a side shaved.

I always wear jeans, and i rotate between flannel, t-shirts, jean jackets, and my newest purchase of a leather jacket.

I wouldn't say im super skinny, im like average build, weigh about 140 lbs. I have fairly broad shoulders so it gives me more of a masculine look. My job requires a lot of heavy lifting so im starting to get a bit toned.

10. Loves books

I am about 5'6
    Brown hair down to the middle of my back, I want it shorter and I've been planning to cut it for over a year, always tied back in a ponytail
    Blue eyes
    Pale skin and never any makeup
    I'm heavier than I would like to be but I'm not obese
    My whole wardrobe consists of jeans,t-shirts and jumpers, I wear runners every day
    I have glasses with small, rectangular navy frames. I don't wear them often
    I'm 26 but look 10 yrs younger.

11. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just to add on to my previous post...

I have a bit of a tan from working outside all the time, and I never wear makeup. Im just one of those girls who likes to get up and go and not have to sit for half an hour or more getting ready.

I guess im just not a girly girl, like i never wear dresses, or jewlery other than my leather bracelet, and I am into a lot of "guy" things.

Also I am a huge geek, get great grades (got a 95.6% average last year), love star wars and really any sci-fi movie.

12. Laughsalot

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am about 5'2, very pale skin, blue eyes, long light brown hair. My body is wider than I should be considering my tiny length! lol! I am told I look younger than I am, but I think my grey hairs are starting to give me away! I also have several large noticeable scars on my body.

My style varies depending on my mood and the situation. I am usually in jeans and a t-shirt/hoodie without makeup. At home I am usually to be found in leggings or jogging bottoms - I like to be comfy and am kind of lazy so that has an impact on my appearance! lol! I like to get dressed up too though and always look forward to events where I can get into a dress and be girly for the day.

13. Barb

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 5'7 and a little chubby. I've got blue eyes, super pale skin, freckles on my cheeks and nose and curly/wavy ginger hair that reaches just below my shoulders.

I wear makeup daily because my eyelashes and eyebrows are blonde and barely visible. I also just love doing my makeup. My clothing style is a mix of many, ha. I usually wear dresses and blouses with flowerprints a lot and my black skinny jeans were my go-to pair. But lately I've been wearing more 'momfit' jeans that are less tight around my ankles and I love to wear (oversized) sweaters. I also love socks with funny patterns! I wear my hair down all the time and sometimes put some hair clips in to keep it back a little.

Oh, and I also wear glasses! Square-shaped and light brown. They almost match my hair.

14. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    5'7 and relatively thin. Blue eyes and rust brown hair, usually styled in a short undercut. Very pale skin. I've been described as looking like an author and having a 1940's fashion style.

#14 Kodo, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  15. GreenRun

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Everyone else is giving a lot more info about themselves, so I'm going again. I have long reddish hair, relatively pale skin except when I get an accidental jogging tan in summer. I wear glasses and I have a few pairs, but my favorites are pretty big, black on the front and bright red on the sides. I have overcrowded teeth, because I've been putting off going to the dentist yet to get them fixed. I have a slim but somewhat muscular build, but I'm not too buff, even though I work out regularly. I'm flat chested, but it actually doesn't bother me, I rather like it. I have really long legs and incredibly tiny feet (women's size 4), and I just barely reach 5'. I never wear any makeup, I barely even wear chapstick. I dress anywhere from butch to femme, depending on how I feel that day and where I'm going. I generally wear some kind of watch that is also an activity tracker, and I normally get to about 15,000 steps each day. And I look way younger than I am, and I always have to show ID when I buy lottery tickets or try to cash them.

16. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't wear chaotic either. I end up licking it off. I don't like things on my lips. I did try some eyeliner recently though and was shocked how much I liked it. So other than that I don't forsee wearing any makeup in future.

17. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'll add on too. I do think it's important to be honest so I'm going to share the less flattering aspects of myself. But whatever. At the end of the day looks fade. I have skin that does tend to break out. It's not severe but I do have to do something about it or I end up with mild acne. I also am slim but I'm not a model. I probably could be thinner but it is what it is. My teeth used to be crooked but having braces helped with that.

#17 Love4Ever, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  18. GreenRun

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I always hated putting eyeliner on when I needed to for a costume or something. I always would think it was going to get in my eyes and then I'd mess it up. But yeah, I just drink a ton of water if my lips are dry. I hate chapstick.

19. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    lol it says chaotic but I meant chapstick.

20. GreenRun

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I get a little acne sometimes, but not as much anymore. Have you tried cutting back on dairy? That helped a lot with reducing my acne, it used to be really bad. I want to get braces or liners or something, but I've just been procrastinating making an appt. I also had to wait so dang long because I was losing baby teeth until I was about 15.

I figured you meant chapstick, unless your wardrobe is usually that chaotic. :wink: