1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your soulmate!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Deathsinger, May 12, 2015.

1. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Preferably, I would like someone who can speak up, as if they were of a shy demeanor, it would be quite the struggle for us to buy a house, or barter, or really get anything accomplished. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Which would be rather comical, but inefficient.

Ideally, they would also understand the need for personal time. Time spent alone, or simply in silence. If they needed to constantly be talking or out doing something social and exciting, I don't think we would last long at all.

Other than that, being polite is the only other preference I have for a life partner. I feel so picky *v*

Oh! And I want them to like me that would be cool

2. Shooni

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh geee, you really made me smile. >w<'
    I'd happily be a hopeless romantic cliché fluffball of adorableness.
    I'm a digital drawing artist, using a tablet and stylus. I'd adore to be a graphic designer, though. Love being creative. n_~
    Anxiety is the worst. I'm slowly improving but eh, still have my down days! (*hug*)
    Eeek, thank you, yes that is my silly face as my avatar. Got bullied a lot at school which explains the scars, ahaha. Trying my best to beat it. I mean, finding this site alone has been a wonder. Still a newbie here, but everyone is so kind and accepting!
    Honestly, I'm still smiling. Sincerely hoping there is a lady out there with me in mind!
    If you don't mind, I'll send you a friend request- I'll be around if ever you want to talk with anyone, about anxiety or scars or anything. <3

3. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry for the laaaate answer!
    Congrats to me, I have finally got my first friend on this site, and an adorable cutie overall! ;^;
    Awe, I had a digital tablet as well before but since I didn't know how to use it and didn't have the right logicials, I went back to my little pencil and white paper! I would love to see some of your work, digital drawings are always so pretty. I love meeting artists and seeing their work. Someone talking about something they're passionate about is the cutest thing ever.
    Unfortunately it seems that private messages don't work, and i'm not so into exposing my life in public haha. All I can say is I am living in a muslim country where homosexuality is illegal, so you can guess how much shit an out to everyone 80% dyke gets everyday. But you just get used to it, you know. It's sad though since because of this law and this fake image they're giving about homosexuality it's really hard to find someone like me, and the very few ones are almost never out.
    So yeah. Anyway, you are gorgeous, and you seem rather sweet. Don't let them ruin you. If there is at least one person who loves you then it's plenty enough reason for you to be happy.

4. CyanChachki

I would say someone like Jaidynn Diore Fierce. If I could describe and mold my soulmate into one, it would be her. Number one, she's absolutely gorgeous, even out of drag. I adore people with her sense of style (Yes, both in and out of drag).. she's funny, talented, super nice and isn't afraid to speak her mind. I really do like people like that.