1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your soulmate!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Deathsinger, May 12, 2015.

1. Bravesole

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my soul mate is strong, energetic, eat's allot , considerate, not to be messed with . oh alright I have just described my dog Tyson who's 6 human years dog years over 60 . I haven't a clue what my solemate will be like .

2. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well since it's my own post, might as well participate too!
    I'm a bisexual with strong lesbian tendencies. I'd say it's a 80-20. So I'll describe my dream girl.
    Physically: I LOOOOOOVE short girls. I could die to have a girlfriend shorter than me. I like them a LITTLE BIT over the average weight. More of a breasts lover, not too big though. Horse butts aren't my thing either. I like curly or wavy long hair, but I also fall for boyish haircuts. I love pale skins, I know it's weird but the whiter the better. Big, beautiful eyes are the most important thing to me. I can fall more and more in love with my girlfriend just by staring at her eyes. Optionnal, but REALLY. DAMN. HOT. detail: freckleeeeeees. Also, to me a lovely smile is far better than a painted face.
    Mentally: I like them cute and sweet. Not shy though. I would just like her to kiss the hell out of me whenever she feels like it, because that's what I'd do. Jealousy is a big turn on to me, because I'd just make her mad on purpose for a bit, and then cuddle with her infinitely to show her how she is mine and mine only. I'd like her to always be honest with me, I could literally break up with someone for a single lie. Also, whenever she doesn't like something, or feels like doing anything, she would just tell me right away. Honesty is the most important quality I need. It would be perfect if she could be interested in video games, or at least if she'd want to learn. Add this to a rocker-metalhead soul and she would be asked for marriage in no time.
    Basically, I would just like a girl who would lie on a couch with her head on my knees, holding her controllers, enjoying my favorite music tracks, having huge laughter strikes every ten minutes, not caring about whether the hell her legs are perfectly bald or if that dress makes her look fat, and who wouldn't mind having long cuddling sessions.

3. The Wallflower

My soulmate will love me, not get annoyed by my terrible hearing, and play games/cuddle with me on weekend nights.

4. HugasaurusRex

My soul mate is Robert Downey Jr!

Someone who can put up with my inability to sit still! I fidget like you would not believe, I have the focus of a 3 year old...And I can never not waffle on and on. So someone who can deal with me....Oh yeah, and someone good in bed!

5. ApexxShadow

4 words.

Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter

6. star trek

Someone who's fine with how I act. I can either be super hyper/weird, or super quiet and shy. Strong, and doesn't get hurt easily. Someone who really knows me. They know what I want/am thinking without me saying anything. They know what I like, and how I act. If it's a guy, I wouldn't want them super tall, but at least my height or slightly taller. If girl, than my height or shorter. Someone who eats a lot, like me, and doesn't care what others think. Someone nice, kind, but super straight forward. They aren't afraid to tell me I'm being annoying? But they still like me. haaa. Someone who can be weird like me, but also down to earth. Someone some what smart, or smarter than me. I would prefer someone with a great personality, and very funny. A great voice, especially for guys, is a plus. Not someone exactly like me though. Someone a bit different. Also, not annoying very annoying. If they annoy me or anything, I tend to lose interest in the dating/relationship aspect. Someone who jokes and can make me laugh/happy when I'm feeling down. Someone who understands what I'm going through. I'd rather have a QPR, and if I really like them a lot, I'd get serious/date them. I like relationships/dating and the person at first, but then I start disliking it. So I need to really, really like them before I date them.

#26 star trek, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I need a 5-star partner.

Makes their own choices, their own money, and has their own time. I intend to do that, but we'd also have us-time.

To condense it:
    Someone who would enjoy terribly bad movies and cuddling, but is also down for paintball in the day and shooting fireworks into the night. Somebody who finds knowledge or amusement in things. But most importantly, somebody who completes me where I'm not whole, because I will.

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Adorable! :love:

I think that's pretty much the only word I need, as it covers basically everything. :lol:

But, to further explain adorableness...

Feminine (looks and personality)
    My height or shorter
    Sensitive
    Loyal and honest
    Sweet ♥
    Likes animals
    Cuddly~ ^.^
    Gets along well with my friends and family
    Totally adores me :slight_smile:lol:slight_smile:

9. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically kind of me haaaah. Well maybe except for the voice thing. My voice isn't that great. Pretty tolerant with moody people since I am one myself. Oh, and I have no idea whether I am smart or not. I can only say that I am a riddle lover so the harder the riddle, the easier I solve it.
    What you described is also the kind of personality I like, minus the strong part. I think it's an absolute turn on to be sensitive as long as it doesn't involve having zero personality and forgiving everything.

10. star trek

Yeah. I, for some reason, feel more aesthetically/sensually attracted to people with nice voices. I don't have a great one myself, though. I am rather tolerant with moody people, because I am moody at times as well. I can put up with them being annoying if it's just a mood/phase for a while, but if they are like that ALL the time, I can't be in a relationship or date them. I'd still be their close friend, though. I'm not the smartest, but I'd rather have someone as smart or smarter than me. But not someone so smart that they are stuck-up about it.
    I'd like someone with a strong and sensitive personality? Like in the middle. Not too strong and doesn't get hurt or care, but not someone so sensitive, everything hurts them. As you said, as long as they don't have a horrible or zero personality, and as long as they don't forgive everything so easily, it'll be okay. And I can get confused easily? So I wish they'd not mind that. haa.

#30 star trek, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  11. Still Me

Honest, smart, sarcastic to the verge of snarky, someone who works to support their life not live their work, lacks most social constrictions, but doesn't have a death wish. Someone who will hold me when I'm sad and let me hold them. I want someone who never has to pick me back up because we always fall down together. Now I'm just rambling.

I don't know the gender of my soulmate. It doesn't matter to me.

12. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Intelligent and kind- a good person who's pretty educated about the world at large. Passionate about something and enthusiastic about life in general but wouldn't mind a few lazy days at home. Likes music. Can have long winding conversations for hours. I don't have too much of a preference or anything for looks to be honest.

13. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone who would wake me up in the middle of the night just to say "I love you". Yeah, my soulmate is a very corny person. Corny people are the cutest :slight_smile:

14. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who will value my time: return my calls, spend time with me. I want honesty and openness. I am fine with geeky guys too. Height somewhat close to 5'11". Dating someone taller might be cool. I want someone who dresses alright but isn't obsessed with the latest fashions. I appreciate someone who values touch in a relationship. That isn't even sexual touch but someone who would like holding hands, cuddling, and of course decent foreplay is always good too.

15. Van

Van

Someone nice and kind and funny, and witty, and smart (...ish)... just a good guy, you know. Someone who's open-minded, who could be silly whenever it's needed and sometimes when it isn't. Someone who could make me smile and laugh... Well, that'd be my soulmate...

Now, I know what some of you are thinking - You just described yourself.

Well, it is kinda true and I thank you! :icon_redf You didn't have to. :grin:

Seriously, though, my soulmate would be someone I could trust and someone who is willing to love all of me, someone I could share the most amazing times with (well, I guess sometimes the nightmares, too - if there are any). A nice sense of humour would be super nice, too.

In a nutshell - Someone who I could just look in the eyes and know that he's my man.

16. TaniwhaLex

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm a lesbian. So there's essentially a 100% percent chance that they're female, or at least female-identified. I'm not big into really girly sorts though - my current crush is way not girly. Love her anyway.
    I like people I can talk to - I have a horrible social anxiety thing, and there are very few people I can just open up to - aforementioned girl is one of those. Someone who won't mind my asperger's or my gender confusion, someone with a decent vocab (I'm not obsessed with Shakespeare. Certainly not. )
    On that note, someone who appreciates sarcasm. (That was sarcasm for you dear sorts out there who didn't pick up on it.) someone I can talk about music, art, drama and books with I love books, bit of a bibliophile. So someone who doesn't mind a bookworm. Someone sensitive and caring, with a sense of humour and the rare ability to make me laugh. A straight talker.
    Someone who honestly loves me.
    It looks like I've described someone I know. Oops. But anyway :slight_smile:

#36 TaniwhaLex, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
  17. shootingstar

shootingstar Guest

Someone who makes me laugh all the time and who I can completely trust. Someone who I can talk to for hours about anything but at the same time someone who understands me so much we can happily sit in silence. Someone who loves me unconditionally.

18. Shooni

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh gee, I think about my soulmate all the time... I truly hope I'll find them, one day.

Physically, I couldn't care less. Appearance has never bothered me, I have no preference, no blondes over brunettes, no desired height, nothing.

I definitely lean towards girls. I'd love to have a woman to call my own.
    Ideally, she'd be happy and bubbly, carefree. Have the most beautiful smile with eyes that light up when she's only with me.
    I'd adore it if she had a creative flare. I'm an artist myself, so it'd be adorable to have a girlfriend to share ideas with.
    I've never been in a relationship before, never had my first kiss, and well, never been intimate with anybody. So I'd want her to respect my shyness, my insecurities. I have anxiety and a low self esteem, I'd have to take things slow.

I can't yet drive, in the process of learning, but once I have my own car, I'd take her out for drives all the time. She'd sit shotgun and we'd cruise the highways listening to cliche love songs. I daydream all the time of taking a girl down to the seaside, just walking barefoot in the sand.

...I just want a girl with a beautiful heart, who's caring and trustworthy. Who'll be there for me if I have my breakdowns, who'll love every scar in my body.

I hope she's out there somewhere, and that she's looking for me, too. .//u//.

19. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Well, he knows who he is ^^

20. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well isn't that a cute one! I haven't really got much to say about this but I just thought it was REALLY adorable. Always thought daydreamers were honestly amazing. By the way, I'm kind of curious. By artist, what kind of artist do you mean? (write, draw, paint, sing, play...)
    Oh and I also have an anxiety myself. Mine is pretty weird though haha, it's even kind of ridiculous. You shouldn't have low self esteem honestly, you seem rather nice and if the girl on your avatar is you, then there's no damn way you could even worry about your looks at all. About scars, you definitely should forget that. Trust me, you will regret this. I'm still at a young age, yet I also had this little "time". Now you can't imagine how much I regret it. You shouldn't leave such stains on that beautiful body of yours, no matter how it looks like. Love every inch of yourself and I'm sure you'll be a lot happier. I really hope you will find that soulmate of yours, and there's definitely someone out there looking for you!