1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

depression?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by britishbakura, Jan 2, 2016.

1. britishbakura

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not sure what is going on with me but for the past 4 days I haven't been able to eat properly,like I'd try to eat but only manage a couple bites but ive been drinking so much like a full big bottle of milk,6 cups of water,carton of orange ect. Ive always had trouble with not drinking enough but now im downing full cartons of orange juice.

not only that i feel really really shit like depressed,i cant remember things and im just in bed all day/in a trance i feel like this has been building up since christmas and i just need to know what to do

thanks very much,
    britbakura:help:

2. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As with all medical issues, if you're concerned about it you should consult a doctor.

Honestly, though, this sounds a bit like Seasonal Affective Disorder. Basically, due to the lack of sunlight, your body isn't getting enough Vitamin D, hence the craving for OJ. If you don't want to go to a doctor just yet, I'd try picking up some Vitamin D3 supps. I've been dealing with similar shit every winter for the last couple years, and just started the D3. It's helping, at least a little bit.

Again, I am not a doctor, and you should not take this as a diagnosis. If you are concerned about your health, especially with not eating, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go see a doctor.