1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Sep 1, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. I have to ride there with my parents.

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok first im really sorry you are going with all this T-T
    i wont say i was feeling the same but ever since i used to be myself which is ever since i was a kid people avoid me hate me parents make fun of me my dad abuse me my brother hit me and tells me i need to man up not only that but some boys tried to kill me once with a glass bottle on my head its all because im a queen i didnt stand up for myself all these days all i did was cry cry and trying to die trust me i did try i even pass out on the ground waking up full of blood shaking cant stand up at all powerless i cry and cry cause i cant stand it anymore what have i done to life i can tell you i used to be just like that but i found stuff that made me love myself i found someone that made me love myself it was someone i didnt know all this time someone i hate it was me after i found me life changed i stand up for myself i dont care what people think and i know that when i finish my studies im going to leave this mad house im living in for good and forever im leaving this mad country i always had fear living in it
    why not start to find yourself and better yet lie to your parents tell them what they want tell your therapist you found god and blah blah blah i did it and my sister and her husband believed it all i did was told them that i watched a religious episode about how bad being gay is in the after life and i told them i was lost and i fount myself now im a new person those lies gave me strength cause i did find myself im a new person
    now im building my way to make my life better and would jumb at any chance to get out my parents think im religious straight and believe in everything they want im what they want
    do the same for you i really think its a very good idea when you get their trust back again
    get yourself ready and step by step make the bridge out of that hell to another world

3. SeaSalt

Remember that your parents cant stop you from just walking out of the "psychologist" and leaving. Even if its somewhere that you can get public transport to a more open minded place where you could find help from charities and shelters. As for money for the transport, as some of our fine members have already said if you had a full membership we could help you financially. Im sure that given the situation you are in the wonderful website minions can push your membership through.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:38 AM ----------

Or do this. these religous people are idiots anyway. Dont take life advice from people who dont believe in same sex marriage but do believe in talking snakes!

4. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really appreciate al the advise. And I am not just looking for excuses, though it may seem that way. I am just so scared of just running away and being homeless. I was just so sheltered, I have no idea how to survive. Unless I'm with my parents, I'm completely lost because I have no experience with being on my own. But at the same time, they are killing me and I need to go. I just hate the feeling of guilt I always have. They've pushed their transphobic agenda so much, I always feel horrible guilty of who I am, and hate myself for being this way, even though Ive accepted it.

#124 artist92, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  5. SeaSalt

Not exactly preferable however in comparison to your home life Covenant House Georgia | Covenant House

you are right Georgia seems to be adopting a predominantly dark ages style of public welfare.

6. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah. And the ting that hurts too is that, besides their transphobia, I absolutely love my town in state. Its an almost perfect small town with rich heritage. But because its so rural, they aren't used to trans people. Im the first transgender person in the city's history.

7. SeaSalt

Atlanta Gender Explorations - A Transgender Support Group in Atlanta, Georgia

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 04:22 PM ----------

yeah, I feel very fortunate to live in the UK. Over here we have so many discrimination and enciting hatred laws, we also have Brighton. We also take welfare very seriously here and offer support to just about every group you could ever think of.

You should totaly come here, you with your american accent would get along just fine!

8. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If only I could get to atlanta. Its not just the distance though, in order to go, I would be breaking the contract. Which means i wouldn't have transportation. And I would have to leave all my equipment behind, so I wouldn't have any way of making money. My parents have me exactly where they want me.

9. SeaSalt

have you talked to your parents about you moving out in a more conventional kind of way?

10. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, but I cant because I dont have enough money. What they dont know is, when I had my job, whenever I went to the grocery store for them, I used my money instead of theirs because they were struggling. If I didn't do that, I probably could have moved out. But the jobs out there would literally kill me. I am getting money, but not steady enough.

11. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno. Even though they dont know how Ive helped them, and I dont want them to, it hurts that they have no respect for me. Im trying hard to not just do it tonight once they go to bed. Im so tired of fighting.

12. AAASAS

Old age is my reply, but the odds of that are like 1/25

If you are tired of drama and you want to die, why not just ignore all the drama. I mean if you are that low in your point in life, I think you should be able to make some changes.

Whenever you get the feeling to off yourself, try to do something that will make you feel better, just keep on trying until you find something or someone that does.

13. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Id like to, but nothing makes me feel better. Ive tried everything.

14. Queer NOS

That's the sucky thing about depression and similar mental illnesses; the feeling can be completely independent from the reality around it. I've been known to bite and scratch myself and have panic attacks while logically knowing and believing that everything is okay and that I shouldn't be over-reacting.

Feelings absolutely suck, and I'm sorry that you're stuck with the feelings that you have.

I am not sure if this helps any, but regarding the "God" and "hell" issue:

No being that is in charge of creating and managing an entire universe is going to give two hoots about what gender identity one of the over-cerebral primates take on. This deity, if such a thing exists, has much greater things to be concerned about than such arbitrary rules as that, such as, you know, running a universe, making sure the universal constants stay constant, and all that stuff. Remember, too that the Bible that many in your town believe in is not written by a deity--it is written by men who are trying to decipher and speak for a deity. These men have their own motives, perspectives, and knowledge basis that influence what they write, not to mention that the book has been translated and mis-translated numerous times before it even got to the first English version--and then it got altered even more! Thus, that book may have very little to do with how any deity feels or thinks and everything to do with how men think that such a deity feels or thinks.

Also, regarding money: there are quite a few poetry, writing, and essay contests online that can potential give you cash if you win (I'm working on one right now for realsimple.com--The Seventh Annual Life Lessons Essay Contest, if that interests you). You seem to write decently well, and you certainly have the advantage of having a unique perspective. Winning is not guaranteed, of course, but there's a chance--I won $300 from a poetry contest once. :slight_smile:

15. Litveninko

then he hates me too. Patience is the key to be free, just wait.

16. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. And I'll look into the writing things.
    Also, my parents are completely forbidding even whispering about being transgender in the house. They say if the kids ever find out, it will corrupt them and they'll all want to cross dress. Is there any truth in that??

17. KayJay

It wont corrupt anyone or make anyone want to cross dress, that is silly.

18. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats what I thought too. Plus, Ive had to crossdress as a guy for 22 years, so technically Ive been breaking the contract.

19. Holly82

hehehe :slight_smile: that made me chuckle :icon_bigg thank you!

How are you feeling today, artist?

20. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for asking. Horrible to be honest. Ive been getting more and more twitches, and I cant eat.