1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Sep 1, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, and I agree completely. But I am on antidepressants. But none Ive ever been on work.

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2014 at 08:55 PM ----------

More and more people tell me I'm wrong for being transgender. Im glad that I have you all on my side. I REALLY am. But its hard when everyone who is against it tell me in person, but people who are with me are just online. Its so frikken hard. Plus knowing that Ill burn in hell because of who I am.

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you will not burn in hell bc u are not wrong

3. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But how do I know? everyone tells me I will, and I have no way to prove to them that I won't. My whole life is a train wreck. And I am not just looking for excuses, I really want and need to leave. But there is no way I can

4. anann

Antidepressants are hard like that. It took me a couple of years to find some that worked. So they may still be out there if you can hold on a bit longer.

You are right that leaving is going to be hard. And I do the same thing of shooting down every suggestion because, like people have said, there is no perfect solution. But as much as I often don't believe it, sometimes these ideas turn out to work. If the alternative is to die, why not try to walk to the nearest buses to Atlanta? If the police try to tell you to go back home, tell them no, that you are going to start a new and better life. If they force you into the car, refuse to get out when they take you home. Dare them to arrest you - you haven't done anything wrong or legal, so they can't legally arrest you. Maybe you can contact the ACLU - they work for peoples constitutional rights and you have a constitutional right to live. You have the constitutional right to be who you are and you are the expert on who you are. They may be able to find you a lawyer who would help you for free.

Your parents are doing everything they can to hold you to what they think you should be, so the only think you can do is to fight with everything you have to get out. I know it is hard, but what is the worst thing that could happen? I don't think it can be much worse than what you are describing now.

I wish you strength and know that so many of us are thinking of you and hoping things get better soon. (*hug*)

Just a note based of the previous couple posts that went up as I was writing...
    I don't know what your religious beliefs are, but just because the people around you say you will go to hell for who you are doesn't mean you will. There are at least as many people who will say otherwise. You can't believe everything you hear and you can't let them use fear to keep yourself from being happy and healthy.

#104 anann, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  5. SeaSalt

When I wanted to die the thing that held me back is the fact that I dont want my death to be my own doing unless I am doing it for the right reason. My dream death would be dying thinking that I have just saved the things I hold most dear.

Also Im afraid of the changing my mind the last second

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 02:48 AM ----------

I dream of a glorious death worthy of song in the halls of Valhalla!

6. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Out of two options, 1. Being temporarily homeless in an lgbt-friendly city, and 2. Taking my own life, I would choose the first option.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I think you ought to get a ticket out of that town; there are cities in the States in which you could get support and assistance.

In a few years, you might be looking back at this difficult time, and be glad you didn't take your own life. You could be living fully accepted as a woman, with like-minded friends, with an entirely new life. Can you see the potential?

7. anann

I was thinking (which can be dangerous) but here goes. We've been talking about ways for you to leave and your parents aren't allowing it, but didn't this 'contract' they made you sign say that if you break the rules they would kick you out? If they are serious about that, if you broke one of these rules, wouldn't that be a way out?

8. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love that, but I would die of starvation before I made it to a city. Its a looooooong walk.

9. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

bring a protein bar or fig cake

10. SeaSalt

You are at deaths door anyway, What have you got to lose?

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 03:12 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 03:16 AM ----------

By the way that was In agreement to what the others have been saying about just leaving. NOT encouraging you to kill yourself!

11. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know, but a quick death is better than a starvation and dehydration. It would be at least a 200 mile walk, probably much much more.

12. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I said 'get a ticket', not 'walk'. And if you are going to say you can't afford a ticket, well then become a full member here, that way a few of us here could help you out with that (since personal contact info can only be shared between full members). You might recall that in an earlier thread, a few of us offered; you could take us up on that sometime, if you wish. Another good reason to get full membership! :slight_smile:

13. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well thank you, but theres nowhere around to use a ticket. Theres no bus for miles and miles.

---------- Post added 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:52 PM ----------

The amount of anti trans things shared on Facebook by my parents, the therapy...its all killing me. If there is a god, he is so cruel for not killing me now.

14. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

delete or block your facebook, don't let that toxicity in there. how far is "miles and miles", six or sixty? change is scary but you can't die in the well, we wont let you and you have too much to look forward to that you can't see right now but i PROMISE is worth it.

15. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Over 200 miles. 80 when driving, but Id have to walk around the interstate

16. SeaSalt

This would be much simpler if we knew where it is that you are trapped (I know we arent allowed to share contact info)

17. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What kind of videos?

18. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do video production. Sports, weddings and such. Im even working with Carrier Inc. on making training videos for their company. That and drawing are my only talents

19. SeaSalt

It just occured to me, Couldnt you leave when you go to your next "psychologist" meeting?

20. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hypothetical situation. If I were a full member in the States near where our troubled member artist lived, I would, once she was a full member, offer her via PM to personally drive her to whatever bus / train stop she needed to get to. Or maybe even all the way to San Francisco or something. Or just any lbgt-friendly city.