1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by the prince, Aug 26, 2018.

1. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been using dating websites for a few weeks now and I have had this problem when I like someone's personality and then get turned off when they send me their picture.

And here begins the awkward part, no matter how polite I try to say that they're not my type, it hurts their feelings or they try to argue with me about inner beauty and stuff.

I just want to feel attracted both physically and emotionally to the person I'm dating, is that too much to ask? I'm not asking for a model but I am obsessed with manliness and muscles.

Is it wrong to turn someone down for the way they look?
    All this dating experience makes me feel superficial....

2. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well maybe you do have to change the way how you date but still anyway... So about feeling liking someone physically and emotionally... Well... Not being rude either but... So here i have this friend once, i didnt think he look too particularly good but... His personality was what i wanted and i sort of just fall for him yaknow... Sure he does have some not good part to his physical look but i accept those anyway but anyway... So about you... Muscles and manliness... Well i think all gays like manliness and etc. I honestly dont mind muscles tho but the guys those send you pictures. Like at least a description and why you dont like it?

#2 Maddox232003, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    the prince likes this.
  3. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In real life, I guess I could fall in love with someone who doesn't really match my standards but I can't say the same concerning online-dating, maybe I tend to be more picky online.
    Well not many guys sent pictures, just two of them. The first one didn't have a manly nor a handsome face, the other one was overweight, he was lying when he said he was muscular <.<

#3 the prince, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018