1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating and relationships(BI)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ECMember, Sep 19, 2018.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel that I'm bi or at least leaning more that direction but I have some problems:

1. I haven't properly labeled myself as bi or anyting close just being around the spectrum.
    2. Trying to reconcile or at least have a Bi identity and being a Christian. I've mentioned that I attend church at a Methodist Church
    3. My parents do not know of my bi identity or the struggles I have of properly determining a sexual orientation.
    4. I'm unsure to date or have sex with a guy or girl first.
    5. My only sexual activity I have had is just some limited mutual masturbation(hand jobs) by other guys, and dry humping to ejaculation with guys.
    6. I'm unsure if I should have sex on a date with a girl or not. I mean I never had sex with a female in any time in my life so I feel confused.
    7. I would like to have an offspring in the future, but I don't know when. My parents are in their 60s(my dad is 66 years old and has a variety of health issues and my mom is 62 years old and has health issues), I'm unsure if they live to see me have their grandchildren in the distant future(e.g. late 2020s).
    8. I cannot have children yet due to the fact my job's pay is pretty low to live on my own and raise a family or even rent an appartment for that matter.

I mean I'm not sure where to date guys or girls at. I mean people would say, "dude, the internet...." Yeah but, I don't drink if people say bars, I'm a recovering alcoholic/addict. I would like to meet people at a book club/book store or some hobby club of sorts. I do like to play video games. I do attend church but I'm iffy on meeting people at church. I do like distance running, and maybe I could find people on some running events.

I do use a "hook up app" to just chat. I can't meet people due to the fact I have no car and I sure as hell do not want guys knocking at my door or driving to my house to pick me up.

2. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welll... My best recommendation is yeah go out there. Everyone said Internet, but internet is def not reliable when it comes to dating. I would really pursue people those i know in real life rather than people those are complete stranger. And go book club or hobby club... Sure unless you like reading book. And hi-fi! Gaming! Tho it depends on what type of games you play. If you play on PC and titles like PUBG or Fortnite. You could join nearby tournaments which yaknow... Meet new peoples. Jogging and running is good too. Do it. And parents... *sighs* Same problem here... Unless you parents really wants a child tho it depends on them if they want a real genetically inherited child or adopted. You could adopt if you are a gay couple even tho if you want genetically inherited child... Well technology can help with it... Tho it will cost quite a penny. Last i heard, a child make from laboratory will cost $10,000-ish? You will also need a mother like womb for it. Tho artificial womb are becoming a real thing but they are still years away. Unless a friend will help you or sth. And having relation with guy or girl... So you are still unsure about you sexual orientation so... Maybe you have to decide when you really want to go out there and dating. Because having a decisive decision is better than indecisive.

3. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

I mean people would say, "Bro...the internet or hook up apps if your looking..." I mean I have had a few hook ups in the past with guys but it was just vanilla barebones foreplay. I haven't done anything with a girl you know but I just want to see how the sexual experience would be.

I do have hobbies like video games but it's not as heavy like it was in my teens since I've matured and I'm in my mid 20s now and I work full time and I graduated college.

I do run 5ks. My dad was one of the top 5-10k and marathon runners in the area back in the late 70s to early 1990s and he had my older sister and myself train.

I don't have money to have a surogate kid. A temp job for a federal contractor that pays 400 something bucks a week won't cut it in a Trump America and I can't live on my own yet. That's why I can't settle down and have a family. I orginally thought of getting my masters and having a decent job and maybe living it up in my 20s of partying and working out and maybe having a few hook ups with guys or girls to figure my sexuality out. I'm sober since I figured out I am an alcoholic and addict but I'm still confused on if I'm gay or bisexual.

I have more friends that are in an evangelical(born again) ministry called Chi Alpha I've known since 2016 and shedded the people I drank and smoked weed with more or less. I haven't revealed my struggle with my sexuality because I feel I will be treated differently by people if I revealed this and maybe referred to some "pray the gay away" program of sort.