1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Date!?!?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gaypjo, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey so I was planning on going on my second date with someone next weekend. We were gonna go for a nice little picnic in the cold ass park coolio. Small problem, there’s now a chance of snow. I’m rly sad cuz I was really looking forward to seeing them. It’s a drive to begin with and I don’t wanna drive too far in the snow. I don’t know what to do. I was considering asking them on like an online date and playing minecraft with them or something and rescheduling? We cuddled during the first date and wanted to do that again but Ofc Life never makes things easy. Not sure wat I’m expecting but thoughts? Suggestions?? I rly hate delaying the date and I hate the idea of an internet date even more. But u rly like them

2. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Why not take a different mode of transport and meet up at some place for a nice, cozy evening?