1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Date problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spaceintime2032, Aug 7, 2017.

1. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you think I should unfriend him and block him on whats app
    I decided two month ago to cut sertrline 100mg to 50mg and then one month later half 50mg to 25mg I did tell the doctor at the mental health hospital and my mental health worker. I decided to go back on 50mg tablets two days ago myself.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok well I'm no doctor if you have been on that dose before then hopefully it should be ok I would just be careful changing your doses without discussing it with them.

Maybe just tell him you aren't ready for meeting him and then if he won't take no for an answer then block him

3. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sorry for my late reply. I will tell mental health team tommorrow about highering my anti depprsants. I don’t think he is my type we matched on the dating site but his facebook page he drinks out a lot and is to outgoing with people and I think he is player really I don’t think he wants a seroius relationship to me. I am the opposite really i would sooner just have a few drinks a month and would sooner drink coffee in a cafe and and I would sooner read a book indoors and I m not really into going to clubs I have not been in a club for thirteen years. I know what he really wants to be pysical with me when I changed my dating site profile photo he went on and saw my photo cause you can see who looks at your profile he though I want him to hook up with. I am not been vain but I have had a lot of messages saying I am hansome and good looking I don’t know why I think I am average joe. so I will tell him I have atypical autism and that might scare him off.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry there is no rush to reply. If he doesn't sound like your kind of person then wait for someone who does. You don't owe him anything.

5. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the problem with me yesterday I give in and said yes we will meet at three a wednesday. so I did message him. sorry if seems muddled up I do have atypical autism. lol

#25 spaceintime2032, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it's completely up to you but if you really feel like you don't want to meet on Wednesday then just say sorry you can't meet him now, he has called off the meeting a few times before.

7. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your correct he has called off the meeting a few times. I will tell him I am sorry can’t meet you now

#27 spaceintime2032, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like the best idea.

9. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for helping me. I have rang the mental health place today about lowering my anti depressants the receptionist said theres no people from the mental health team to speak to me yet as they are out visiting people she said someone will ring up later.

#29 spaceintime2032, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  10. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok well later will be fine.

11. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Eveythings all right now with my anti depressants tablets. I did send a message to him who wanted a date tomorrow telling I am going to tell you more about myself and hope you tell me about yourself more. He sent a message back later on in the day. I am not going to to go on the date I am not the right man for you. I hope you match with someone else and find the right man. I most of put him off the date messaging him about how I struggled with been gay for so long. Not just that though I having been messaging the one of other he must have though he was all ready in relationship with me even though we only messaged on the dating site a Friday. And went on to whats app the same day to message. I tried to message him and he wasn’t getting it and I checked on the dating site and he looked at my profile because you can see who looks and I tried to message him on the dating site to see what was wrong and couldn’t he must have stopped me from messaging him on the dating site too. I don’t think he realised you can message a number people from the dating site you're not in relationship yet.

12. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you can't control what other people do. Maybe he has his own issues.

13. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes your right He might have his own issues. The first person I messaged on the dating site had manic depression and the dates with the first person he as had ocd like me. Its common when your gay.

#33 spaceintime2032, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  14. Sealgirl19

I'm kinda going through the same thing with the same kinda of guy except we're not dating or going on dates. We occasionally go out to eat or just ride around in his car and just chat. Recently I went over to his place to watch television and I felt like I may have giving off the wrong vibe or I could be imagining think things but I were a dress out which I felt was a little tight on me but I didn't feel like digging up any other clothes. The whole time I was over I can feel his eyes on me but he didn't make any moves which I was grateful for.

My thing is physically I'm not attracted to men and I don't see myself with that person. I keep my distance and I think we have an established friendship he hasn't came on to me so I think as long as you establish what that person is to you to that person you should be fine.

15. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually come to the conclusion today that I should concentrate more on my ocd rituals which affect my everyday life than going online dating and trying to find a partner yet it's getting too much for me. I don’t want to have nerves breakdown like I had when I was nineteen. I will try and speak to my cbt therapist a Friday has I am going to autism service tomorrow early in the morning till three but don’t get back home till after half four. I have taken on to much too soon I know that now.

#35 spaceintime2032, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  16. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it's good that you are aware of it and can take the necessary steps.

17. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am going to ring the mental health team up today I think I am not going to autism service and hopefully they will come out to see me or I don’t know speak to them on the phone or go up to them. and they will advice me how to or if you have any advice to let this one person who messages me now and who's a friend on Facebook. that I can’t go on date and go into a relationship. I will now deal with my ocd slowly and come out gay to my mam and dad and family. And people who are know. And then maybe in six to one year or more I will find a partner. It's the best plan for me to recover from ocd and be gay.

18. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just say to him you have decided you are not ready to date and want to work on some other aspects of your life.

19. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I will do it what you said . It as got complicated though my mum and sister know I have been messaging him. I didn’t ring up mental health in the end I though I would wait till tomorrow so I went to the autism service. And thy found out because apple product sync so I felt ill thinking I can’t face my mum and don’t know if I can face my sister if she comes to see me at home. I didn’t know what to do I had a coffee in sainsburys and felt like not going back home to face mam.

20. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do your mum and sister know you are gay? Take a deep breath I am sure it won't be as bad as you think and you can tell them that you decided against meeting him etc so it shows you are being responsible. Do you have a friend who could go with you?