1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Date Ideas??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AaronMed, Apr 12, 2014.

1. AaronMed

Hey everyone,

Okay, so me and my boyfriend are starting to run out of things to do together. Here's what we've done:

• Seen the symphony
    • Seen the "Beauty and the Beast" musical
    • Gone to the movies (many times)
    • Glow-in-the-dark mini golf
    • Stayed in an expensive hotel for no reason

He's not that into history, so museums don't work, and I'm not that into art, so art museums don't work either. I'm drawing a blank; any ideas on things we could do together?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The weather's starting to warm up. Do something outdoors...nature walk/hike, picnic in park, bike riding, canoeing, etc.

3. ShadowJ

The land of unpredictable weather- UK of course ;)
    If you are looking for somewhere different, perhaps you could visit a theme park? If you both don't mind rides, I think this is a great place and is good fun.

4. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cook a meal together :slight_smile: let's you mess around in the kitchen (in a playful not sexual way) which can be really fun especially if your crap cooks!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. RainbowMan

Hehe -if I tried to do that with my (non-existent) boyfriend I'm fairly sure the apartment would be burned to the ground by the end :grin:

Seriously, you don't have to do anything particularly "special" - you can take a walk around the park and then eat at a restaurant nearby, go bike riding together, play games, whatever. There's no end of things that can be romantic :grin:

6. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes it is just nice to cuddle and watch TV or movies together. Or going on walks together. You can always get a simple dinner together, or even cook together, that can be a really simple and fun date.

7. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe go to the ballet together? Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake is currently touring, don't know if it's coming anywhere near you but it's amazing. Or just go for a picnic, that's always romantic - especially if you set it out as a surprise where he has to follow clues to find you and the picnic. Or go ice-skating - I've always found this to be a good one because you can hold hands without people giving you funny looks (they just think you're clinging onto each other for support). Show him one of your favourite places when you were a kid (somewhere you used to build dens or something) and if you can, camp out there, or ask him to show you one of his. Failing all else, dinner and a classic movie always works.

8. Hiems

Are either of you guys into video games? If so, then you could agree on playing something on a video game console. Or you could visit an arcade and play games together there...

9. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go camping together, or go on a roadtrip! or have a picnic if you aren't that extreme :slight_smile:

Staying at home and cuddling, ordering a pizza and playing video games or watching tv/movies is awesome though.

10. Illus1

Like someone else said stay home! And once just don't plan anything just let things take course, like randomly walking through the neighbourhood or hop on a bus and go to some random place you both have never been through before (but might have heard of)

11. me123

Camping can be a lot of fun. Or another personal favourite of mine is going to the zoo :slight_smile: I am not sure if you live in a bigger city or not, but a lot of them also have like scavenger hunts that can be fun if you are in to those kind of things.