1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dads.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Crackajack, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Alex19

i totally agree. mine isnt confrontational, hes actually really nice, but with men, if your gay, you might as well become a woman. i think its a disappointment for fathers. (at first, depending on their acceptance level) but straight men r the hardest ppl to tell. i think they have something to prove or they r just loaded up with ignorance/biggotry from other straight males. my dad said he never expected this to happen. clearly, straight men think they will b blessed with straight sons but then when they learn otherwise, its like reality slaps them in the face. i also think theyd b embarrased to have ppl know that their son is gay. or at least, i dont think my dad is in a rush to tell anyone. but every father is different. im gonna have to make a dad scale thread some day...

2. Larry Myster

ughhhh man my dad is anti gay, he nearly shot me in the head if my mom didnt step in and save me. Not literaly. But, he almost teared me a new one.

3. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have only told my cousin. I believe my mother wouldn't take it hard as about 8 months ago I got caught talking to a guy about homosexuality and such. my dad actually got it by pressing the wrong button on the keyboard and brought up the convo history. Mom didn't have mch to say about it and was very calm when we had to "TALK" ABOUT IT. Dad on the other hand was furious. I denied it of course, lol.