1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curious about my penis (Non-Circumsized)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Andrew, May 24, 2008.

1. Poring

haha, great for you! Its all over now! :grin:

I still remember when I was circumsized, and I needed to pee.. Oh was that an adventure XD (got pee everywhere o_o)

2. KaraBulut

That is the normal appearance of stitches. You should have some minor bleeding around the stitches for a day after the surgery. The blood will dry and then you may see some pale pink drainage around the area (but the dark red blood will be gone) after the first day. If the blood bothers you, it can be cleaned with a Q-tip and some hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide dissolves dried blood.

You won't tear the stitches- they are very strong. The area will swell and the day after surgery is when the swelling will be the worst. After that, the swelling will go away very quickly.

The same is true of pain after surgery- the pain is typically worse the day after surgery and then it gets better. For a circumcision, they often use a local anesthetic "numbing medicine" on the penis similar to what the dentist uses. That is why your penis was numb after the surgery. The numbness will be gone by today.

The doctor is suggesting that you not tuck your penis downward while you sleep because young men often get erections during their sleep. The first couple of days after your surgery, your penis will be very sensitive and I've heard several patients say that the sensitivity caused them to have more erections than usual. The erections hurt a bit but like everything else, it will be worse the day after surgery and then it will get better.

You're doing very well. Tomorrow (the day after your surgery) will be the toughest day. And then it will be get better.

3. Andrew

Blahh =/ That is what is killing me.. I got an erection while I was sleeping.. And it hurt so badly, I started crying.. Do you know how to prevent it? Because I have had 4-5 erections.. And it hurts really bad. About the blood, I can wait.. The head is really annoying me.. And By far today was the worst day... It hurts like crazy :frowning2:.

-Luis

4. KaraBulut

You may have to try experimenting with different types of underwear for the next couple of days. I've heard some guys say that tighter snug briefs work better since it keeps everything from moving around and keeps the head from rubbing against their clothing. Other guys say that wearing loose boxers or loose warm-up pants works better because they find the pressure of tight clothing to be uncomfortable.

Hang in there. It will get better after today.

5. Andrew

To tell you the truth.. I am in my room wearing NOTHING. :l My parents said its okay.. So, I am not wearing anything! Because the head is really really sensitive. And hurts when I touch it.. I just get the erection for stupid reasons :l. I can barely sleep, because i have to stand up when i get it.. because it hurts even more when i lay down.

:frowning2:

-Luis

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

Make yourself cold as possible, so blood flow is slower. i.e cold shower or bath, and when you get one hold your breath, it'll slow it down

7. -Michael-

I had this problem...

got cut :slight_smile:

lols

8. KaraBulut

Sorry that you're having such a rough time. Is the pain medication helping at all?

9. Andrew

To tell you the truth. My mom hasn't even gotten the pain medication -_-. She's getting it today.. They said it wasn't ready yesterday. I basically woke up maybe 5-8 times during the night, trying to stretch out.. Because I was having WAY to many erections.. I mean I don't even know why I am having them. On Friday.. I am getting the band-aid removed.. And I am really nervous that its going to hurt when he removes it.. Do you think it will stick on to the skin really badly? Because I hate the feeling of it.. :frowning2: This is terrible.

:X
    -Luis

10. KaraBulut

Oh no!

The thing about post-operative pain is that the medications that they give you in surgery wear off about 3-4 hours after surgery. It's important to keep your pain under control in the first 48 hours after surgery since this is when the pain and the inflammation will be the worst.

One of the reasons that you're so miserable is that you haven't been able to take the pain medicine that the doctor prescribed. Hopefully, you'll get the pain meds tonight so you can get a good night of sleep. It will make a big difference.

If you don't have the pain meds that your doctor prescribed, take Tylenol at least.

11. Andrew

Ok my parents got the medicine. I took the anitbotics. And then I am going to take the other medicine he prescribed.. I took tylenol yesterday.. So, it works.. but not that much. I just hate the erections.

-Luis

12. Eeep! Well, just be careful and rest as much as you need to! Safety first! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you for sharing, once again. *nods*

13. Andrew

Haha No Problem. If anyone has anymore questions. I will be glad to ask :slight_smile:

oh, and i am sleepy now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My mom just gave me the 2nd medicine for pain. And its suppose to put me to sleep and stop the pain. Which it kind of did :O

-Luis

14. Andrew

Update..

Well, I forgot to mention to you guys.. That the doctor said I can not take a shower/bath till Friday. So, that means I can't take a shower/bath for 5 days :frowning2: It sucks, but I am living and my mom is nice enough to wipe me down with a rag.. Because she knows how I hate to be dirty.. But I can't really get dirty, because all I do is lay down in the bed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha.

The pain seemed to be intense last night :frowning2: I made sure I take the medicine.. But it didn't really help? I took both medicine. The Anti-botics + the Pain Medicine (with sleeping stuff in it lol). Blah, I feel worn out..

Also, to mention to you guys.. That I will be getting my band-aid and stitches removed on Friday. I will also update you guys on that as well! Woo at least I am still alive :wink:

-Luis

15. Bond231

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks so much for keeping us all up to date!

I have this issue, but I'm guessing not as bad as you. I can not bring my foreskin back when I'm erect, when flacid its no problem at all, so I can clean etc.

Wat do you guys think, I can get it pretty close to pulling back back its a bit tight. It isn't causing any issues with sex and masturbation / cleaning.

16. Techcompu2

you feel worn out because you are not doing much but laying down and resting. In July 2003, when my family had our car wreck, I had to stay home for a month or two wearing a neck brace all day long.:icon_sad::dry: I was doing nothing really but watching tv and being on the computer. I could take of the neck brace momentarily to take a shower but I had to keep my nut completely still(very hard to do) when I finnally got it taken off for good, it felt really good to be able to move my neck:icon_bigg

Hope you feel better soon(*hug*)
    JMP

17. EthanS

EthanS Guest

5 days..?? lol cant you wear like a groin guard or something.. or mayb not

18. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm not an expert, but I think the stretching techniques discussed somewhere in this thread and also here could work for you. It's worth trying as there's nothing to lose!

19. Andrew

Well this is not unusual. Like Paul Mentioned.. If you don't want to get circumsized.. Go ahead and visit a doctor and see what he/she recommends. The doctor will probably recommend you go to a urgolist (sp?) or give you some stretching lotion.. To help stretch out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

-Luis

And Btw. No problem. If you have any questions, I am more than welcome to answer them.

20. itsme

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    aww i hope it doesnt hurt as much when the band-aid comes off. hope you feel better =)