1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a classmate.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hoodlum12, Nov 8, 2017.

1. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I have a pretty big crush on a girl from my class. I've been crushing on her for like a 0,5 year but only recently started 'doing something' about it because before i thought i was just admiring her not really thinking that i 'like like' her. The worst thing is that I think that she is completly straight and it's just me that sees (or imagines) that she is giving signs of liking me (i'm fairly sure she is straight) and don't know what to do. I'm gathering my courage to tell her that i have a crush on her but i don't think if there's any sense of doing that. I'm not out to anyone but my 4 best friends that i trust so what if i tell her she's going to reject me (which i'll understand) but will tell everybody when im clearly not ready to come out yet? Should I tell her and hope for the best or just try to get over her ? I really don't know what to do so a piece of advise would be nice here.Thanks.Sorry if the post is kinda long.

Blue Nails likes this.
  2. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heyy! I think you should FIRSTLY confirm whether she actually is 100% straight. I'm a highschool senior and most of my friends who I thought were straight when I first met them have at one point had feelings for a girl. Maybe in a very casual way ask her about her view on LGBT rights or community (keep it very general :slight_smile: This way if you see that she is very accepting, it is highly unlikely that she will be rude to you if you tell her you like her or spread it around when you clearly don't want to. Then you can mention to her that you are bi and see how she reacts (it's possible she is as well and goes- me too!). This way, she will be more aware of any hints you drop to her of liking her :slight_smile: KEEP ME UPDATED HOPE THIS GOES WELL FOR U <3

Im in an extremely similar situation too haha. I want to tell the girl I like that I like her this Friday... YOU WANT TO BOTH DO IT?

3. hoodlum12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! Thanks for responding. The girl I have crush on actually have a best friend who is a lesbian (I don't know if the girl's completely out or she just told me that) so I'm pretty sure she is ok w lgbt since we also talked about teacher bullying one girl who is lesbian in one of the high schools in my town (not the high school I go to fortunately). So even if she's is straight she's definitely tolerant and ok with lgbt :slight_smile: I want to tell her that I'm bi but I don't really want to do it in school. And my main concern is that she'll tell someone about me because even if she's tolerant you know how some people are.. I don't think she is that bad of a person but I don't know.. And hoooly moly u had me shook about telling her on Friday xd I don't think I have it in me to tell her now. But I think I'm going to tell her soon and even if she doesn't like me I'll be sure then that she doesn't and will get over her eventually. But I wish you the very best luck on Friday!! You keep me updated too! :grin: