1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Clowns in the South East

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gear2BQueer, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just wanted to share that around here in North and South Carolina there are creepy clowns leading children into woods and threatening to kill people. Nothing bad has happened yet, but some kid at my school got arrested because he threatened another high school on social media posed as a clown. I swear people are ridiculous.

2. ConfusedRex

Out Status:
    A few people
    They're apparently in Georgia now. I have a feeling they're Juggalo wannabes.

3. faustian1

With the clown fantasy, we all have a ringside seat to the hysterical drama leading to the next child sex abuse hysteria. If you're fairly young, Google "Fells Acres" and read how Gerald Amirault took children to Mexico (from Massachusetts) to rape them, and got them back to the preschool in time for dad and mom to pick them up. Amirault spent years in prison, resulting from allegations so bizarre as to be impossible. And Amirault had clowns, too, or so they said. Here's a link to read about how what's old is new again: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fells_Acres_Day_Care_Center_preschool_trial

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it the Insane Clown Posse?

5. Embi

Embi Guest

That's why I'm afraid of clowns. They give me an uneasy feeling and are creepy as hell. Just think about what an easy cover clowns are for pedophiles and murderers. Parents let their child play with that funny clown without questioning it and you can't identify them later because of all the make-up on their face. Nope, no clowns for me, thank you very much.

6. Joelouis

Anyone remember the film "It"?

Pennywise was the name of the clown and he was a right evil bastard.

I agree with Embi on this one. As far as I'm concerned clowns can just bugger off.

7. IamCasey

I hae clowns. I had one grab:tantrum: me just playing I guess, at a party one time when i was like 4 and mom says I would run screaming whenever I would see one ever since. I do not scream now but I sure get away as far and fast as I can.:***:

8. faustian1

^^^Not only that, but at the time it said to the left that this was Joelouis' 666th post. Saturday Karma. :eek:

9. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me and my friends are having a great laugh about and wonder how long before some decides to shoot the clowns.

---------- Post added 17th Sep 2016 at 05:34 PM ----------

Was my thoughts as well.