1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could you love someone who was genetically engineered?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArcherySet, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Bolin

Interesting, there's actually a manga and live action series which is somewhat similar to the original post, except it's just an insanely human robot with insanely human...reactions/emotions/bodily functions. Like a "mail order" perfect boyfriend (the series is actually called Zettai Kareshi, which translates to "Absolute Boyfriend").

As far as the "would I fall in love with him" thing....um, I'd try not to, but knowing me, I'd unknowingly fall for him, regardless. I'm not the best person at controlling who I fall for. x_x Plus, considering I have actual crushes and feelings for fictional characters...*coughs and points to my avatar*...anything would go with me. x_x

2. BajanBoy13

No way, knowing when the person will die,if you fall out of love with the person they will die,then you will have the guilt of 'killing' someone who u used to love.

3. HunterN95

Nah, couldn't do it. Sounds a little too perfect to me.

4. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. I can't imagine breaking up with someone when it'd be my fault that they died... Honestly, would you rather have to choose between being or not being in a relationship, or choose between being stuck in a relationship you don't want to be in and killing your ex?

If that rule wasn't in effect though, I could fall in love with them, yeah. They're still humans, right? It's not like they're robots.

5. I don't see how it could possibly matter. However, that bit about them being "terminated" if the love doesn't work out, that's kinda freaky. Other than that, it would be great :slight_smile:

6. Travel Tech

Dude, if I met a genetically engineered guy, I would be ALL OVER HIM.

Seriously, that would be awesome.