1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could you get/spread diseases/infections like this?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Driftr, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Driftr

Okay, so I've had these two burning questions about anal sex in my head. I just didn't know who to ask and was hoping any one here would know or have a better understanding.

Okay so I've always wondered if another guy just finished rimming someone else's ass, whose hole wasn't really clean before he met me and I made out with him, could I be exposing myself to any infections/diseases?

Also, if I fingered a guy's ass (but had no visible fecal matter on my hands) and I didn't wash my hands before I went out in public, could I also be spreading some infections/diseases around?

P.S: it's not that I don't wash my hands, it's just I was wondering what would happen if I didn't after fingering a guy's ass

#1 Driftr, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  2. smurf

The answer is actually way more common than you think.

EVERYTHING in public has a little bit of fecal matter because of people SUCK at washing their hands after they go to the bathroom. A door knob will have more harmful stuff than your finger after you have fingered someone. Your phone probably has more crazy stuff.

Naw, you will be fine.

Do make sure that if you rim someone directly that the person has taken a shower and doesn't have a stomach problem. Get vaccinated with hep a and b, and you should be covered in the rimming department. If you want to be extra safe, you can use a dental dam.

3. wickedwitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes to both questions.