1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could not follow through

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaimequestions, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I was planning on going to the nudist guys group meeting this past weekend, but I backed out after giving the chat with my wife. I felt that maybe I should take smaller steps before going all the way. I also felt I had accomplished a big step, but will build up to a time when I can go to a clothing optional guys event.

2. smurf

Its all up to you. There are no rules as to how fast or slow this process takes :slight_smile:

3. MarcusK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am curious- what is a smaller step? Are you looking for confirmation of your sexuality? I too desire that but am unwilling to act.

4. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend, you will know when you are ready. I hope you realize that nudist events, even gay ones, are not about sex. Naturalists gather to socialize, hike, swim and enjoy life in one's birthday suit. People are generally very friendly and open (hey, there's nothing to nothing to hide). *laugh*

My wife and I just separated. Next month, the second official LGBT function I will attend will be a gay mens nudist party. I have gone to nudist places before even during my marriage. My wife never objected. I found them relaxing. This next event though will be my first as an openly gay guy. There are strict guidelines prohibiting sex. I am looking forward to meeting other guys and having a good time.

If you ever decide to attend a nudist event, just relax, smile and enjoy the experience. Good luck to you!