1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Could it be Time to Deny White Men the Franchise?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Simple Thoughts, Apr 13, 2017.

1. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow. This is not a good idea lol. I don't agree that liberals would condone this action. There are liberal white men so that would be kind of ironic.

2. MichealStrider

What The hell...

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2017 at 11:57 PM ----------

Why the hell is this even a thing....

3. Simple Thoughts

Sans is a character from a really popular indie game that came out like a year or two ago. He was wildly popular at the time and people were making OC's based off him and other characters in the game for awhile. You should look up some images of him. lol

I do enjoy Tj as well. I think he's one of the Youtube personalities I find myself coming back to frequently. I hope he still does more videos in his old style, but I don't mind his new format after the rebranding too much.

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I think this idea is plain stupid. Blacks have a disadvantage because due to dicrimination they had less time to build something for the next generation. But so do late immigrants. My idea: Take talented people out of ghetto schools, no matter the colour. If you're born in a bad environment, no matter the race you're screwed. Better social mobility that way.

5. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is ridiculous. It's called rising above your enemies and having morals. Now, I understand the whole aggression since it's from South Africa. After all they didn't have civil rights until the nineties and people of other races had to live in their OWN CITIES away from white people (Afrikaners) for pete's sake, but it's still ridiculous. If you want your country to change you change it with love and acceptance and kindness, not with more hate. Countries can just as easily be destroyed with the far far left as they can be with the far far right.

#25 galaxygia, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  6. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I couldn't even get through what you quoted. These people are racists, plain and simple, and so very stupid. I wish someone would show them anti-racism social experiments (there was a really good one done on Oprah) and Ayn Rand on racism. If I weren't on mobile I could link these up.They're on YouTube for anyone who's interested.

7. AKTodd

So, following the link that was posted, two things jump out:

a) The 'article' is actually a blog post posted by some random person, not a member of the HuffPost staff acting in an official capacity. So, the views expressed may have as much to do with what the HP thinks on the subject as a blog post made to EC says anything about the opinions of the EC staff.

b) The staff of HP have since taken down the post and put up a message explaining that they have done so and why. They are indicating that the post was not made with their approval - which may indicate an issue with their vetting system or editorial process, but doesn't indicate that they agree with the sentiments expressed (see my point 'a' above).

Ok, feel free to go back to whatever you were doing.

Todd

8. Wolfwing

"Let's end the oppression of some people by oppressing other people." In what universe does this sound like a good idea?

9. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    That is racist and disgusting!

10. silverdeer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It really makes me sad because it isn't like I am one of the people who took away people's rights. I might be the same gender or skin color as some of these people but that doesn't mean I have done the same things as them. No one has control over how they are born and it does not reflect on them as a person.