1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could I trans boy (pre-everything) have a chance with a straight girl?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Spoopy Monster, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Spoopy Monster

I've posted this is a lot of other forums, mainly because I'm desperate for advice... :tears:
    So I like this girl, I know she's hetero, but I'm a trans guy who's pre-everything. Plus she knew me before I was out...
    (Full story is in the forum 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' under the thread title 'Crush is straight and comes from a conservative family...')
    What do I do?! :bang: :confused: :icon_redf

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Approach it like you would any other crush. There's a chance it'll work out, and there's a chance it won't. Arguably, your chance of it not working out is probably elevated by the fact that you're trans, but that doesn't mean you have no chance. Some straight girls like pre-everything trans guys, and some don't.

3. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well it really depends on her. If she's willing to look past the physical, then sure you've got a shot :3 If it's not something she's okay with, well.... there are plenty of others who wouldn't be bothered by it at all :slight_smile:

4. seeking

I'm not transitioning or dealing with gender identity. But, I agree with everyone above...it really just depends on the person.

You could meet a straight girl who is totally okay with you transitioning and being in relationships prior to fully transitioning, but is not interested in you in that manner. Then there might be another girl who is totally into you.

Then you might meet a female who thinks they wouldn't be okay with it, but find out they really like you and want to pursue it. Alternatively you may meet a girl who is not interested in being part of this journey as something more than a friend or even just a friend.

Just depends on who you associate with...I don't think anyone could give a clear answer..just depends on the person...humans are complex.

My advice to the specific girl...keep talking to her. If she truly cares for you she will be in your life whether she is just a friend or more. You could always come out and say... "I think you are absolutely beautiful and I love your personality." It will give a big hint you like her more than a friend. If you know she is okay with your gender expression and your gender identity even what your future plans are for the time being....I see no problem in you expressing how you feel to her.

I'll try to check out the other thread...Hopefully my advice is slightly helpful.

5. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It all depends on the person. You can try to approach them and say that you really like them and that you are a trans* male, but you just haven't transitioned yet. If it doesn't work out, it's not your fault. Just try to find other people who are pansexual/polysexual or don't care if you are trans* (as far as attraction and all).