1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupt A Wish

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by CelebrityHead, Nov 4, 2007.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    actually i did mean the voters, so well done!

wish granted, you are the best overwatch player in the world, sadly you are suspected of cheating your that good so blizzard ban you including your IP, everytime you buy a new copy and move they continue to ban you within the first day of playing.

I wish that i could be incredibly good at social interaction, able to sway peoples opinions with ease and always say the right thing

2. I hereby grant your wish. You are now an expert in charm and social grace. Everyone is absolutely transfixed by your stories and the atmosphere of a room of people is yours to mold as you wish. You can smooth talk your way out of any situation, and can convince people of anything that comes to mind. Soon, you begin to relish the feeling of control and manipulation. You start to think that you need not answer to anyone, that you are never wrong because you can convince everyone that everything you say is true. You lose your ability to feel humble, modest, the ability to respect someone with different opinions than your own. But worst of all, you forget what it means to grow as a human being. You never suffer consequences, so you never mature as a person. As time goes on, you start to lose all sense of morality as well. If something doesn't work in your favor, say grades, for example, then why should you not convince the teacher to give you better grades, since you can? Your life appears to be improved, but it comes at the expense of everyone around you, and you'll live your life forever stuck in that disastrous mindset, unable to feel empathy or develop real relationships.

I wish that I could travel back in time within my mind to precise moments in my life of my choosing and relive them as many times as I want without changing what happened and while still being able to return to the present when I want. (there, you can't make a temporal paradox out of that!).

3. ZiJ

ZiJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wish granted... that kinda sounded like the movie butterfly.. so let's see.. you can go back anytime you wanted without changing anything and be able to return to present, however, you get 5 years older whenever you go back to the present time... and hair gets grayer and grayer..

Now as for my wish... I wish I would be able to fly like superman and have strength like his but without weakness from kryptonite.

4. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    granted, you have the flight and strength powers of superman with none of his weaknesses, however, everyone suspects and mistrusts you, humanity constantly looks for ways to kill or control you, no-one will ever truly care for or love you. although they may pretend to do so

i wish i had the ability shapeshift into any animal i wanted, and back to my human self again anytime i wish, when in any form i keep my human mind and am able to understand and sucessfully communicate with humans and other animals. the shift is not temporary, and i only change when i wish to do so, i also do not require the ability to speak or use certain limbs or body parts in order to change forms.

there, figure that one out

#8744 europeanguy, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  5. WhiteWinter

Granted but you can only change into one animal per day.

I want to be able to take away all the sadness, depression and other negative emotions from everyone.

6. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Granted all the negative emotions are taken from anyone but the positive emotions left aswell. Nobody is ever happy nobody knows love . So everyone dies simply a shell of a human being .
    (Sorry but fuck it I'm horny and this is the internet so here my wish!
    I wish that I had a picture of both my crushes in speedos that couldn't be deleted or destroyed .

7. 101DeadRoses

You become incredibly manipulative and, seeing as there is no longer the challenge of arguing in everyday conversation, grow bored and begin to toy with their opinions and conceptions of the world around them just to amuse yourself.

You sick bastard. :wink:

I wish I had a special exercise room, with all the equipment I could possibly want, and that people could only come into the room if I gave them permission.

#8747 101DeadRoses, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  8. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted you have a exercise room but the door since it was created using advanced technology has a malfunction and no longer lets you out of your exercise room . You die of starvation and dehydration (sorry I'm not the best at corrupting stuff)
    I wish that I never broke my wrist and had 3 surgeries on it.

9. WhiteWinter

Granted but you instead broke another bone and had to have 5 surgeries.
    I wish I could identify any gay/bi/whatever person with a single glance

10. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    granted except that when you do it that person is aware that you did it and react appropriately.

i wish the tori and republican parties never existed, and in thier place was put a nice and incredibly benifical to the country and its people party instead

11. 101DeadRoses

POOF - The Nice Party is formed. However, they are so nice that they are unable to recognize any threat and respond appropriately, and pass any bill that people ask them too, resulting in contradictory and chaotic laws that send the whole country down the drain. :/

I wish that people would chill the fuck out for a while. Just everyone calm down and look at things rationally to make decisions.

12. *waves wand with flourish* The entire human population has taken a "chill pill" and is incapable of overreacting to anything, or, for that matter, reacting in any emotional capacity at all. Everyone looks at situations from a purely logical perspective: we evaluate the problem at hand, develop potential solutions, and execute those plans with an efficiency uninhibited by emotional interference. However, without the emotional context to create empathy and foster through collective sentiment a stronger community relationship, we become more reclusive and disjointed as a society, preferring our own company to that of others. While gratuitous drama and self-perpetuating ignorance have been eradicated from global conversation, we have also lost the inherent ability to resonate with, relate to, understand each other on the deeply emotional level that allowed the genuine pursuits of common good to be propagated through social media and simply in our everyday lives.

I wish that writer's block were never a concern for me nor anybody else.

13. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only

okay, wish granted, you never have to worry about "writers block" except one problem, the wish has taken you literally, so from now on you will always have a block to rest your paper or laptop on when you need it.

I wish i had friends that liked me and i liked them back and we liked alot of the same video games and had time to hang out together (then i could find out what having a friends like)

14. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted you finally have the social life you always wanted!! But you like it so much that you question why anything is important other than hanging out. You no longer go to school or work. You don't put forth any effort into anything else other than socializing. And you can no longer afford the games you played with ur freinds.

I wish my crush( who I told who I liked which included him and 1 other guy) would stop mentioning the guy I like every time we talk

15. First, I must say nice near-simultaneous corruptions!...Wait, I must be hallucinating! Just a minute ago donut7975's post was in response to my wish and now it's for europeanguy's wish!

Also, I may be reading this wrong, but did you tell your crush that you liked him??? How did that go? What did he say? You can't just drop that bomb and not give an explanation! Haha

#8755 Ambivalence0219, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2016
  16. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Well uh it was a akward conversation but he guessed that I liked him. So I said yes. He's straight and we're still freinds and all he was really nice about it. Not the point u didn't corrupt da wish! And it was corrupting urs my iPad glitches and dosent update so I had to delete that and corrupt another.

17. 101DeadRoses

*Pretending there was a wish above me*

Wish granted. There are now monkeys climbing your shower curtain.

(Also, I'm glad that Donuts is still friends with the guy he likes. Might not be together, but at least he didn't lose a friend!)

I wish that I could get anything I wanted from Amazon for a whole year but didn't have to pay for it, and everything I got was in, and stayed in, perfect condition.

18. WhiteWinter

Granted but you get them for 5 months after you order them

I wish I could get any food from any restaurant for free

19. 101DeadRoses

You can get any food, but you better not drink anything while you're eating. Remember that lady who got lye in her sweet tea by accident?
    There is now lye in all drinks you dare to sip from while eating food from your restaurant of choice.

I wish I could find an actual butterfly knife to go with the trainer I'm getting.

#8759 101DeadRoses, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  20. Dual corruption time!

Donuts7975: Your wish has been granted. Your crush/straight friend no longer pesters you about your other crush. Instead, he embarrasses you every time you talk by always bringing up how much you like him.

101DeadRoses: Consider your wish granted. You finally find an actual butterfly knife, only to discover that it, nor any other butterfly knife you touch, will never open. It has lost all utility and nothing more than a glorified stick.

(Don't worry, I'll do some more psychologically intense corruptions when the time calls for it)

I wish that I could be on both the track and field team and the ultimate frisbee team (same season) at my school without being overly fatigued and while still having enough time to maintain my grades.