1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupt A Wish

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by CelebrityHead, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Now, I will give a corruption for your wish, 101DeadRoses, but next time I expect you to corrupt a specific wish and not just life in general. Haha. Consider your wish granted.

All the nerves and fear that you've felt about revealing to your father your desire to join the Marines evaporates as though it had never existed. You can finally have the conversation you've always wanted to have with him. As the words flow from your mouth, he listens attentively, and you start to wonder why you were ever worried in the first place. When you are done speaking, you think that for once he might understand you, for once he is not trying to impose his life upon yours (am I projecting here? haha). Then it happens. Exactly what you once feared would happen. The scowl of disapproval twists his face into something forbidding and cold. You regret confiding in him, you regret it all. He doesn't understand and likely never will. You turn away from him with the resignation of knowing that he will always get his way and what you want was never a concern of his.

This would have been easier to do if I knew more about your relationship with your father, but I gave it a shot.

Can't forget my own wish, now can we? I wish to be able to talk to animals (running out of wishes here, so let's see what you do with that haha)

#8701 Ambivalence0219, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  2. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted you can talk to animals they realize this and your worshipped by animals then they start bugging you with all their issues and you tell them why humans are destroying their homes. The animals get pissed and wage war on man kind they maw your face off and kill you . It's a war that can't be won by humans since we need animals to survive but anyway we kill all animals then realize what a great mistake that was. Then all humans die because theirs no animals .
    I'm also running out of ideas so here's a very cliche one
    I wish one or both of my crushes would ask me out (I'd choose one of them of course )

3. Untitled104

What luck! Your crushes both just asked you out, literally one after the other. Tough decision? Well, in the time it takes you to decide, they fall in love and immediately skip away to engage in a passionate make out session. Also, they both decide they hate you for making them wait for an answer; the emotional pain and self doubt they went through in those few minutes was intense. It has become a local scandal and the rumours become ridiculous, apparently you laughed in their faces and told them you had standards. No one will talk to you for a month

I wish my room was self-cleaning

4. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Granted but the self cleaning room hates you for making it clean itself and murders you in your sleep.
    (Ok apparently my crushes like each other let's try this again)
    I wish one of my crushes would ask me and and let me say yes

5. Untitled104

Granted. It's the start of a beautiful long term relationship. At your 50th anniversary, they come up to you and tell you they can't lie to you anymore. They've spent the last 49 and a half years cheating on you with your other crush.

I wish that my self-cleaning room doesn't have the capacity for emotion (inc. hate)

6. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Your self cleaning room is made from materials u don't quite understand and aren't know well enough but scientists said fuck it and used them anyway. As a result the room becomes radioactive and explodes
    ( seriously my crushes have to date each other each fucking time ? )
    I wish that one of my crushes asked me out and in doing so lost the capacity to love anyone other than me and his family members (he's also against incest )

7. Untitled104

The crush asks you out. You go on 2 dates. They fall viciously in love with you and it's just too much for you too handle. You tell the crush that you need a bit of space, and that no, you won't marry them after the second date. Their heart breaks into millions of little pieces and they lose their mind. You are unable to cope and are forced to move on.

The one-whose-heart-you-have-broken ends up in a government home where they can be properly be protected from themselves and others (i.e. you). Your other crush is a nurse at the home, and ends up falling deeply in love with the one-whose-heart-you-have-broken. Though he does not have the capacity to love your other crush, the-one-whose-heart-you-have-broken comes to rely on their nurse, and so they live in a complicated sort of happiness together until death.

You never recover from the guilt and live the rest of your life alone.

I wish that my my self cleaning room went under all appropriate scientific checks before it was approved for use, meaning that it does not pose any danger to any human.

8. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

(Jesus I would totally fucking accept the marriage proposal btw I'm 14 it's not legal but how would u know that and really stop making my crushes get together seriously !!)
    Wish granted but the door is locked and u don't have a key so u can't get in .

(You know what if u want my crushes to like each other so much then so be it!!!!!!)
    I wish that me and my two crushes all started dating and we all loved each other and none of us have the capacity to love anybody else . Accept for family ( no incest )

9. MrSkittles

Wish granted but now you hate everyone else.

I wish I was out about being agender and pansexual

10. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Dude lol I already hate everyone else !
    Wish granted ur out but nobody accepts you. You didn't take the time to make sure your telling people you trust so u just told everyone and some don't accept u
    ( IM NOT SAYING THIS TO DISCOURAGE YOU THIS IS JUST A GAME!!!!)
    I wish that I never had theighroid issues when I was younger so I was still skinny as fuck .

11. Ooh hello Untitled104 and MrSkittles! Nice of you to join us. Now, it seems that donuts7975's wish for "ginormous black wings" has gone entirely forgotten. Never fear, the Master of Corruption is here! This will be a nice two for one corruption special. Out of curiosity, have you read the Maximum Ride series? :slight_smile:

Your first wish has been granted. Your black wings extend from your shoulders over fifteen feet in either direction (you did say ginormous haha) and can lift you to staggering heights in a matter of seconds. Each powerful thrust of your immense wings induces speed that rivals modern jets. You soon grow enamored of the open sky; its billowing expanse beckons you like nothing on the ground ever could. As you spend more and more time flying at super sonic speeds through the troposphere, you feel less and less urge to ever land. Eventually, you forget about your life, your family, your crushes, and spend the rest of your life in the sky, isolated from the rest of humanity.

Your second wish has been granted. The hypothyroidism that resulted in a low metabolism and consequently weight gain as a child never occurred. You are still, as you would say, "skinny as fuck." However, climate fluctuations in the coming years result in longer winters and colder temperatures (shhh, no need to mention global warming). Food grows scarce, and world hunger increases exponentially. At times like these, those on the overweight side of the spectrum can rely on their stores of energy to carry them through the harsh winters and undernourishment, but natural selection acts unfavorably on skinny people like you, and eventually we all suffer the cruel fate of death by starvation.

Apologies for the second corruption. Haha. I'm much better at corrupting wishes with psychological influences. For this one, though, I was forced to resort to simply killing you (and myself, come to think of it). I'll have a better corruption next time, don't worry. :wink:

My wish is for there to be no religion, nor any recollection of it. (I'm curious to see what you do with this one)

#8711 Ambivalence0219, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  12. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted theirs no religion the world becomes an amazing place where religion dosent gay bash and shit like that . But wait that's not corruption that's a dream so I guess here's a try at making it bad .
    Humans never had religion Jesus was completely ignored and told to go fuck himself (idk) the things that once gave people values don't exist . Why would people care what they do if theirs no punishment after death it's just the sweet blessing of Absoulutely nothing . There's murders and and empires never unite to make great well empires. We're basically stuck in the Stone Age because Jesus never brought us together under religion Greeks never brought us together under religion . We have no stories that make up countries values and it's the fittest survive (well I tried anyway )
    Now that I'm just a skinny dead corpse and a random flying human also a sad broken hearted person and a immortal teenager who can't date people sad face I'm gonna try to make my wish a little bit more incorruptible. (Sike That's not my job)
    I wish that I could run as fast as the flash ( I just thought of something that would allow me to fuck someone so fast they didn't even realize they were being fucked ! ) and not decide to leave my crushes and life behind .

13. Untitled104

Wish granted, you can run as fast as you please. But, alas, you can not move at a slower pace
    Not to pick up your cup of coffee (it spills over your front every time, so either you get badly burned or are forced to drink lukewarm coffee and still change every time you try and drink it, or drink anything for that matter), to speak to people (they never know what you're saying!), or even to fuck someone. As noone ever realises you've fucked them, because it happens so fast, you become a very unfulfilling sexual partner. In fact, you become an unfifilling romantic partner as you are unable to spend quality time with your two loves anymore, and your two crushes are forced to leave you, and just fuck each other.

---------- Post added 6th Sep 2016 at 08:27 AM ----------

I wish that the entire world was my self cleaning room

14. ColdPenguin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wish granted, but now everyone has to live in that room..

I wish that everyone liked me...

15. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted but they like you too much you can hear them running chasing you even now ... Hope u run fast ( lol totally stole that corruption )
    (Let me try this again since I don't believe it was corrupted well enough )
    I wish that me and my two crushes all started dating and we all loved each other and none of us have the capacity to love anybody else . Accept for family ( no incest )

16. Something wasn't corrupted well enough? What kind of show are we running here? This is clearly a job for the Master of Corruption. Now, let's see...you and two crushes...ah, that is a tough one. I'll see what I can do. Consider your wish granted.

You and your two crushes are all in love with each other. It is the perfect love triangle in which none of you three can love anyone except the other two. There isn't even any jealousy because you all share the love you feel amongst yourselves. You are all always there for each other, and by loving both of your crushes and being loved back by both of them, you've avoided the heart-wrenching decision of having to choose between them if they had both told you how they felt about you. Your relationship with your two crushes is the rock that you cling to, it is the one thing in your life that feels absolutely right. It feels so right, in fact, that you forget why you ever needed to choose between them in the first place. Or, for that matter, why you ever need to choose between multiple things that you like. Having the love of both your crushes fulfills all your romantic desires, but beyond your romantic life, the mindset of refusing to choose between two things has devastating effects. It is a different kind of indecision; you know clearly what you like, but you can never pursue one interest in particular after being able to feel what it's like to enjoy both the things that you like at the same time. As a result, you never explore your interests in depth, and miss out on what otherwise could have been a fulfilling life beyond romance if you had be able to choose one thing to do.

I wish to be able to see like a mantis shrimp (look it up).

17. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted but you are turned into a mantis shrimp .

(I honestly not quite sure I wouldn't be able to choose between two things but nice corruption! )
    I wish I had the sword riptide and the powers of Percy Jackson (if u don't know it that hurts my heart but look it up )

18. Hey, I did what I could. That wish of yours was a pretty sweet deal, so I had to get creative. Did you get a chance to look up how mantis shrimp see? It's so cool. While humans have receptors for three different colors—red, green, and blue—allowing us to see any combination of those colors, mantis shrimp have like 15 different receptors! They can see thousands more colors than we'll ever be able to see! Okay, back to your wish. So you want to be a son of Poseidon, huh? Well, I can arrange that. Consider your wish granted. Now, I haven't read the last two books in the series, but I did see the two movies a few years back, so I think I'll know enough. :slight_smile:

You one of the rare sons of Poseidon, renowned for your control over water, and your ability to talk to sea creatures and (correct me if I'm wrong) horses. You even have a sword that can turn into a ballpoint pen. Your control over water is so strong, in fact, that you can create tidal waves and even heal your physical injuries just by touching water. However, like all demigods, your powers make you a target of mythical creatures that hunger for your blood. You live your life on the run, always being pursued by monsters. You fight back when you can, but cannot defeat them all by yourself. You have yet to find the legendary Camp Half-Blood, if it even exists, and until you do, surviving day to day will be an almost insurmountable challenge that leaves little room to enjoy life or your powers.

I wish that none of the genocides (Holocaust, Armenian genocide, etc.) in history had ever occurred. Good luck corrupting that one. I can think of one way of doing it that wouldn't make you seem completely heartless, but even then, it will take some skill to pull it off without making it seem like you actually think the genocides should have happened.

19. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Your wish is granted the slaying of the people of earth never happend however like said in the flash you messed with time and the universe. Whatever tragedy you think you avoided you created one much worse . So instead of the mass genocides that happend Germany decided that butler was an asshole and so was the rest of the world. They built an unthinkable amount of nuclear bombs and dropped one on every single country not destroying the country's but killing billions of people ( I tried but that was really hard and had to settle for in my option a mediocre corruption. If anyone else would like to give it a shot please go ahead)
    ( try this if u wanna make wishes hard to corrupt and no stealing my flash reference !!!!!!!! )
    I wish that slaves never existed and that all men were equal since the creation of the human race . (Now u try to not sound like an asshole . )

20. I'm a bit busy with work at the moment, so someone else is welcome to take a stab at that corruption, but I will definitely do it when I have time either later tonight or perhaps tomorrow. I approve of the Flash reference, although you better keep it limited to season one because I'm still behind! (waiting for Netflix to include season two haha) That corruption was probably the best you could have hoped for without sounding like a sick bastard/insensitive prick, so well done! I just realized that the one idea I had for that wish wouldn't even have worked, so I guess it's a good thing I don't have to corrupt my own wish! Haha

#8720 Ambivalence0219, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016