1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupt A Wish

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by CelebrityHead, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Nobo

Granted but it's not

I wish for a wish that wished for wishes that wish to wish for wishing for a wish to be made to wish for a sandwich

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Granted, but the sandwich in question is really old.

I wish to become a duck. quack.

3. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

#8683 dounuts7975, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  4. (Ooh, a challenge! Let's see...aha! I have it!) Your crush is absolutely infatuated by you, and has sworn to pursue you for as long as he may live. He becomes disheveled and desperate, neglecting all other aspects of his life to his own detriment. It is a slow demise, years in the making, but even before it happens he is already gone. You can see it in the way he abandons his previous passions, concentrates only on being with you while disregarding his family and friends. In the beginning, you were happy. You had all you'd ever wanted, and got to share everything with your crush. But before your eyes you see his becoming an empty shell of a person, and you know that if you hadn't made that wish all those years ago he would still be the same person you fell in love with. The worst part is he is still completely in love with you, despite your revealing the truth that you did this to him, that he wasted his entire life because you were selfish. As he takes his last shuddering breath after years of poor health took their toll, he looks into your eyes and says "Even in death, I will follow you."

(How's that for corruption? I'm really sorry if that was too much; I'm not in a good mood right now.)

Anywho, my wish is this: I wish to suffer so that others may not; I want to endure the pain of others in their place.

5. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wow I'm ok with him being obsessed but to that point he'd lose everything I like about him ok you win:bang:

Wish granted but whenever someone sees you in pain they will stop and do anything in their power to get u not to feel pain . Also a nuclear bomb is dropped on trump because he pissed a country off and now u never stop feeling the pain the bomb left. And worst of all the people who were bombed are still dead .

I wish that I had the power of hypnosis through my eyes (like kaa from the jungle book but human and me)

6. Ah, you caught me there. I can't endure their pain for them if they're dead. Well, I'll just have to make my next wish even more challenging, I suppose. As for your wish, I don't know much about the Jungle Book, so I'll stick with the hypnosis part. Consider your wish granted.

You are able to induce a hypnotic state merely by looking at someone. It is a gift that you treasure: having uninhibited power to influence the thoughts and actions of others. You can make people think what you want them to think and do what you want them to do. You have become a sort of god in your own rights, able to take what you want with neither challenge nor consequence. For a time, you are content, but after years of forging the world with a single glance, you start to feel a certain hollowness. Even your incredible ability becomes meaningless when you are met with no resistance. If all it takes is a glance for you to control someone, then all the fulfillment of having to strive towards your goals is lost. Without obstacles in your path, you have no means of growing as a person. Your success is nullified by your lack of failure. You realize that the allure of shaping the minds of others does not compare to engaging another's mind, exploring its depths rather than molding it into what you want it to me. You can make people compliment you, comfort you, admire you, and worship you. You can make them work for you and die for you. You can even tell them to disobey you if you're in the mood for testing paradoxes. But the one thing you'll never be able to do so long as you have this gift is experience someone else, look into their eyes and see the person underneath rather than the mirror they've become. The world is yours, but you're alone in it.

(Well, I tried. Haha) Here's my wish. Good luck corrupting this one.

I wish for the person attempting to corrupt my wish to be absolutely content with every aspect of his/her/their life. I will be content knowing that you are content.

7. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted I am content with my life then aliens blow up the world (lol I had no idea)

I wish I had the power to shape shift into anyone that I want

8. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

I'm sorry I need to put more effort into the corruption 1 second

You wish is granted but in feeling content with my life I don't go after anything new. I'll never experience relationship ,my maturity level and intelgance will never grow so I'll never get out of highschool I will die of old age and not have experienced any other part of my life other than living to 14.

I still wish to have the power to shapeshifter into anyone I want

9. Ah, nice corruption! You really did turn that one around...Now it's my turn. Consider your wish granted.

You can change your appearance into any other person that you see. It is a remarkable talent, and you use it liberally to get what you want. You can become your parents, your teachers, even the president, if you so choose. In fact, you realize, there really is no need to be your true self, a boy of 14 (your words not mine). After all, why should you have to suffer through a decade more of tedious schoolwork and stress when you can simply transform into an adult and enjoy the benefits and independence of adulthood without the wait or the work. You spend so much time in the form of other people that eventually you start to forget who you used to be. Transforming back into your old self becomes progressively more difficult the more you shapeshift, until eventually you are no longer able to do so. In becoming other people, you have lost yourself. You realize that being able to live your own life to the fullest was all you needed, and now you will never be able to do so.

Okay, here's my wish: I wish that emotion were purged from existence and from memory. That is, nothing exists except purely logical thought, and there would be no recollection of emotions ever existing.

10. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wish granted but nobody's ever happy nobody's a person. They murder each other in cold blood and in glory and disgusting ways. Until they entire planet is blown up by a nuclear bomb

I wish I was able to tell if anybody I like is gay and whether or not they like me.

11. Hmmm...I'm not sure I'm convinced by that attempt to corrupt my wish. Haha. The way I see it, in that world, there would not be a concept of happiness nor unhappiness. And if we were only capable of logical thought, would people really murder each other "in cold blood" as you said? A single nuclear bomb destroyed the entire planet? Must have been some bomb, considering the biggest ever designed so far (check out nukemaps) wouldn't even destroy an entire state (except R.I. or maybe Delaware, I suppose). You don't have to destroy the world to corrupt a wish, you know. Haha. Most of my responses are founded solely on the nature of the wish itself, or unforeseen consequences of that wish.

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2016 at 06:40 PM ----------

That said, I'll still work on corrupting your wish. :wink: Let's see...

After countless stars wished upon, your dream has come true. You can sense if your crushes share your sexual orientation, and even if they like you! You no longer need to fear being rejected as you will be aware of whether or not someone likes you ahead of time. You will spend no more sleepless nights staring at the ceiling wondering if your romantic interests are hopeless, if you would be better off forgetting about your crush and just move on to someone who you know will reciprocate your feelings. Sure, you still feel the sting of knowing that your crush is either not gay or not into you most of the time, but at least you don't have to embarrass yourself in the process, right? Your ability has given you the confidence of knowing definitively just how your various crushes feel. However, the confidence blinds you from building your relationships with your crushes before telling them the truth about how you feel. You start to think: I like you; I know you like me; why should we not be together? It reaches a point where you don't care about how open your crush is about their sexuality, how ready they feel for a relationship with you. In your impatience to have what you have so often longed for—companionship, affection, a chance to be who you are without worrying what others think—you never stop to wonder what your crush is going through, whether they are ready to acknowledge their feelings to themselves and to others. Your forwardness drives all of them away, and you are left wondering if, perhaps, without your gift, you would have been more cautious, more patient, more willing to wait until your crush was ready before pursuing a more intimate relationship.

You have enough on your hands with my previous wish, but when you're ready, here's another one. ( :

I wish for knowledge to be universally and absolutely known. Everyone will know everything there is to know and no one person will know more than any other.

12. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Yea your last wish really stumped me so bombs are the way to go right? Lol
    Yes your wish is granted everyone is uber smart but that means everyone knows of the secrets the governments have and everyone has the capability to build a nuclear bomb. But I won't get into bombs since everyone's smart they build machines to do everything for them and at one point they even build machines to socialize with their freinds because they couldn't be bothered to do it themselves . But these robots are so well built that they have a mind of their own . They create a bomb that dosent kill people but forces them to obey. They force humans to make more robots and humans are considered inferior once robots start building themselves humans are sold as sexual items . So every human in existence is now used as a sex toy and breeder to make more sex toys .

(I realize all my wishes have something to do with my crush so I'll change that ) I wish I was Peter Pan . Meaning I'm immortal and will never grow up .

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2016 at 07:06 PM ----------

Ur really good at making it hard to corrupt ur wishes so sorry but I'm trying :thumbsup:

13. Why, thank you. :slight_smile: I'll see if I have any more incorruptible wishes up my sleeves. You're quite skilled at destroying the world and involving bombs in every corruption. :wink: So you want to be immortal and forever young, huh? Ever saw the Age of Adeline? Well, consider your wish granted...

You will remain fourteen years old for the rest of your immortal life. I think that alone is sufficient corruption. Haha. (I would have waited till I was 21 to never age.) I digress. Let's say you actually wanted to be 14 forever, for whatever reason. I could use the usual argument against immortality: You will outlive everyone you know; your endless existence will be spent forming attachments only to have them broken a heartbeat later (after all what is 50 years to someone who lives forever?). Your parents, your family, your friends—everyone you know will grow old and die before your eyes. Now, let's say you're not discouraged by this; after all, that is essentially what you wished for. Maybe you don't mind watching everyone around you wither and die. Maybe all of that is secondary to being able to meet new people, experience new things, explore the depths of life. Even then, your wish would be inherently corrupted. There are only so many new people you can meet before their faces start to blur, before every conversation you have sparks a moment of déjà vu, before you have thought all there is to thought and felt all there is to feel. It may take decades, centuries, eons, but eventually you will become bored and desensitized. You will be a lone wanderer, searching fruitlessly for something different, but you will never find it. You will realize one dull morning that death gives meaning to life, that the one earthly experience you have yet to have and never will is that which gives all other experiences the urgency and sense of meaning that makes life worth living.

My wish is this: I wish for emotions and experiences to be felt equally and oppositely. That is, the rich will know how it feels to be poor and the poor will know how if feels to be rich. The oppressor(s) will experience the same oppression he or she (or they) exacts and the oppressed will feel what the oppressor(s) feel. That's simplifying emotions a bit, but essentially anyone who evokes an emotion in another will experience that emotion as well and vice versa.

14. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

(Well i read ur wish and goddam that's gonna be very hard if not impossiable to corrupt but here's my attempt)
    Your wish is granted but there's an issue . The fact that they know how they feel changes nothing the poor just wish to be rich more and the rich r happy their not poor. More and more poor people commit sucked because they can't feel like rich people feel. Since the rich see this they become depressed that people are committing suicide because of them. The rich also see the horrors of the world from the poor people eyes and they commit suicide. Even those who don't will never be the same again because they feel scared and damaged .
    (That good I tried my best and didn't include a bomb )
    (I have no fucking clue what to wish for so I'll go for something perverted because I'm 14 and I have very fucked up thoughts )
    I wish I could spend a single night with both my crushes where they'll do whatever I want and for them to completely forget about it afterwards and for it all to be recorded. ( yes I realize how easy it will be to corrupt this so be creative ! )

15. That's as good a corruption as any. I think the reason my wishes are so difficult to corrupt is that they rarely involve myself. Haha. It's easy to look at a wish that benefits one person and poke holes at it, but what do you do when the wish affects everyone? Lol we all have fucked up thoughts, some more than others. :wink: Am I particularly indecisive for having three crushes? Haha. This wish of yours is fairly simple but I actually find it, surprisingly, more difficult to corrupt than your other ones. Maybe I'm reaching too hard for good ways to corrupt your wishes, but I'm really stumped on this one. You clearly wouldn't regret that night, they wouldn't remember it at all, and the recording would further your enjoyment as you are able to relive that night. Sure, I could do something cliche about your crushes finding the footage and hating you for it, but I'm not going to settle for a second-rate corruption. The only corruption I do is the kind that makes you wish you never made the wish in the first place. :wink: I'm just going to sleep on this one and see how that goes because I have absolutely nothing right now.

#8695 Ambivalence0219, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  16. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I WON ONE !!!!!!!! Well sorta

17. 101DeadRoses

HAHAHA!

You cannot win. Life cannot be won.

You see, life is not a competition. It is just one big shit pile that stretches on and on that we have to trudge through until we start dropping like flies.
    If anything, it's an experiment to see who can make their life suck the least.

You see, life is not comprised of hurdles. The whole thing is one big staircase that never ends. Every time you get to the edge of the next colossal step up, it races away from you, and you have to sprint miles to even touch it again.

Life is a game, but we are not in control. Only the pain and suffering we all endure is able to decide how the dice falls. Only when we die and start to rot can we be free... unless we come back to haunt our bosses and wives and parents who controlled us like puppets, so we have to spend eternity staring at them without truly being seen, until the day they die too, and then they'll be right next to us, screaming and gibbering with the insanity we've all held in so very long.

At least, that's what my drunk grandpa says.

He's a Trump supporter. :/

I wish that I had the guts to talk to my father about joining the Marines.

#8697 101DeadRoses, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  18. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

But you didn't corrupt my wish...

19. No, this simply will not do. Allow me to demonstrate a proper corruption. First, let's start with your single night of control over your two crushes. It seems a night's sleep actually does help corrupt a wish. :wink: Consider your wish granted.

For one glorious night, your two crushes are completely under your control. They say and do whatever you want them to, and have no memory of it afterwards. All of your dark fantasies about them have finally come true and you get to relive them any time you wish by watching the video you took of that night. It was exhilarating and fulfilling as it happened, and even more so as you've relived it each night since in your mind through the video. It doesn’t matter now that you have no idea if your feelings for them are reciprocated, or if they even share your sexual orientation. In fact, you think, why bother with the real crushes, with fear of rejection, unrequited love, all those unpleasant feelings, when you have this video of them exactly how you want them to be? You fall in love with the version of them that you always wanted them to be instead of who they actually are. The video you took starts to consume your waking and sleeping thoughts. It becomes an obsession, and addiction, and before long it controls your life. You constantly crave this reminder, this proof, that for one night your crushes were at your beck and call. Your grades suffer; your relationships suffer; you become detached from the reality of your life. Nothing matters except the video, except that one night when you were fourteen. The rest of your life is spent reliving that night, constantly stuck in the past, never moving forward.

How's that for corruption? :slight_smile:

My wish is this: I wish to be able to see the consequences of my actions before making them.

20. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Wow yeah there goes my wish
    Any one once again ur the master of I corruption so let me give it a shot
    Granted you can see the consequences granted but everytime you use this ability you feel a very sharp pain in your gut . Since your body wasn't made for this type of power if you use it to much your body will become radioactive and you will be a walking bomb and the detonater is using your power. (I tried )
    I wish i had ginormous black wings on my back to fly anywhere I want to at super sonic speeds.