1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing actions...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by emc2, Oct 18, 2017.

1. emc2

I have been ignoring this girl in my office and she has also been ignoring me since more than 1 year ago.
    Before this mutual ignoring business, I think she had tried flirting with me but I'm not sure. Soon, she suggested having a holiday, just the two of us, at a famous tourist destination. Booked our flight in advance by few months.
    Then, I started ignoring her due to her unstable temperament. But I talked to her only on the need basis. She tolerated and we went on the holiday as planned. Then, during the holiday, she put her hand on the seat next to her leg but I didn't understand at that time what I was supposed to do. When I didn't reciprocate, she started ignoring me and got angry with me.
    Then, these past weeks, when I go over to the photocopy machine, most of the time she would also be going to that machine too. (She sits facing my side, so she can see whenever I stand up.) And I've accidentally caught her looking at me several times when I was not facing in her direction and turned my head suddenly in her direction (not on purpose). She would quickly looked away.
    Last week, I was drinking water at my side table, my face facing slightly away from her direction. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement going across the front of her table and I instinctively moved my eye to catch a glimpse of her seat but alas she was still sitting there. Before I finished drinking, she moved forward to a filing cabinet that was between us and put a file on top of the cabinet. I quickly finished drinking and turned back to my computer. Then after a few seconds, I heard her talking to our colleague who was sitting a few paces away from her table.
    Please help me to understand her actions. I hope her actions are just coincidences. Thanks in advance.

2. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To understand better I would try more talking directly about what she is doing and why.