1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Confused25, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Confused25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I need some insight into what i am experiencing, sometimes i genuinely cant relate to other folks on this yearning for same sex intimacy or closeness. I am completely satisified and happy with these aspects in my current relationship with my partner of the opposite sex. I need to know what i am experiencing around my partners brother. Im not sure if its that i am attracted to him or that i am nervous around him as his personality is quite loud and extraverted and i am the opposite. The feelings when he is there range from feeling no anxiety. Too heat and tingling and nervousness quite uneasy. If anyone can help with some insight. Sometimes i just look forward to the end of the day so i can hold my partner in bed and just let it be this moment and nothing else. I have thoughts that i need to know 100% and also constant conflict. So i would get a thought about being gay and then the next second i am cuddling my partner and its great also i love having sex with my partner and would be happy if i died without having sex with anyone else but her. Sorry for rambling ive posted previously. I just get caught in these loops of obsessive thoughts, they have subsided a bit with the medication i have been prescribed but still the problem persists.