1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gabroxs20, Jun 5, 2015.

1. gabroxs20

I have a massive crush on my best friend, but she as of right now she considers herself straight but might be bi. But what confuses me is the way she acts. Whenever I'm at her house and watching the tv on the couch and we're alone she cuddles with me. When I was at her house and we had a big sleepover I ended up on the air mattress with her and we cuddled in the morning and when she was cold because her blanket was too small she would tell me to come closer and she would hold me, or snuggle up against me. Yesterday when I was waiting for my mom I had my hand in my pocket and she held it through the pocket, and when I sat on the couch she leaned up against me, and my arm ended up in front of her head and she leaned against it to look at the tv while holding my hand. I don't mind any of this, I actually like it a lot. Do you guys think she likes me or considers us close? She knows I'm gay.

2. confusedbubble

Sounds like she could be attracted to you by doing all that, have you told her you have a crush on her if not this could be your cue to tell her. I'm pretty thick at the whole flirting thing, but this seems like more than flirting it seems to me she wants you to know she likes you without saying it..... Tell her next time your alone good luck