1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jakeed, Mar 16, 2015.

1. jakeed

jakeed Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay so this is going to be a question yiu guys get asked alot but, Yeah what is some good advice I am 13 yrs old (I know very young) I can't handle it anymore everyone is telling me to wait but I just cant its killing me >_< I want to tell my mom soo badly but she is one of those christians... :bang:

Thanks
    ~Jake

2. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dear friend

I have a special hug for kids like you. When you say "one of those Christians" I assume you mean the ultra no gay kind(my god it's like I'm saying they're a flavor). I'm going to give you some advice that someone gave me and I have said a ton, it's not a race to come out. Just take slowly, there is no need to hurry. You got time. Focus on your other friends. If there is anything you need me to answer ask away.

Sincerely
    -Wolf

3. ShatteredLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know exactly what you're going through, I'm in the same situation, like literally. Maybe just give little hints here and there? Or say that someone you met online is gay, or lesbian. See her response! And if it's a more negative response maybe prompt her a bit to be more accepting of the LGBT+ community before you come out. I know it's a difficult topic, and even harder to explain, but maybe just stay in the closet for awhile until you get into a relationship, or tell some close, trustworthy friends if you haven't already. By that, you would probably see that it helps to find someone to talk to about it. Hang in there bro, you got this I hope it at least helped a bit I'm not very good at advice.

~Marisa

4. jakeed

jakeed Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I apreaciate all the replys thank you for your support and help! :icon_bigg