1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Colorado legislation to protect healthcare

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Mar 12, 2023.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad some of these states are stepping up to do what's right instead of letting the alt-Reich bastards pull their arm to pass more hatred. This is good news. I hope more states continue to follow suit and do what's right. I'm so tired of hearing about our community being villainized and hated against....it's been taking a lot to keep even a modicum of sanity...so hearing about stuff like this gives me some hope.

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Colorado is more blue than red.

The red parts are very red. That explains Lauren Boebert.

Their big cities and areas near them are forward thinking and tolerant. I don't know what to make of big enough Colorado Springs since the Air Force Academy is located there. That might change things a little bit for that area.

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah so gross how the prejudiced assholes flock to the various armed forces, often with christian nationalist beliefs, white supremacists or indoctrinated into them while among people like that. Biden recently called out the problem in our military and country and his opponents say those guys are patriotic for such beliefs. They still say if gay and trans people can serve openly it reduces recruitment and readiness. It's two different worlds and a bit scary they are supposed to protect our rights and freedoms? They don't believe we should have our freedoms. But glad CO and other states are doing what they can to help!