1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Co worker is confusing me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Confusedbyher, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Confusedbyher

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So me and a co worker have an interest in each other as just fun only no serious relationship or anything. Shes very hot and cold so its confusing. We made out at one point and she told me I gave her goosebumps amd then the next day was making out with some dide in front of me. Tells me she isnt sure because we work together but then worries because one night we worked together i didnt acknowledge her. She hung out with me all day at a company event saying she wanted to go out and party but then ended up going home early. Im so confused and want to know how i can get her to stop being so hot and cold and lets just have fun. Why does she keep doing this please help!!!!

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well it sounds like you have the right attitude. There's nothing wrong with you. Making out with a guy...OK so she's not 100% on either team, but right in front of you? That's bad.

There is more going on in her head. Maybe you could say something like "Hey I really like you but I think there's more going on in your head. Can you tell me some of it?" People often feel relieved when somebody just cuts to the chase. Yeah it's tough but I can guarantee that just letting things slide and hoping you will suddenly find yourselves on the same page will torment you.

3. Confusedbyher

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have told her that I like her and she says she likes me too but we also work together so not sure if that has something to do with it or not. Shes been with women but dates men which is fine because we agreed to nothing serious but her hot and cold to things is just confusing.