1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clothing and Style

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by starmotive, Jan 16, 2020.

1. starmotive

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey y'all,

Mid-twenties, cis female, gay here. At the moment my style is...kind of non existent lol. I mostly wear t-shirts, jeans and hoodies or flannels with a pair of sneakers. I prefer straight-legged or wide-ish pants because I'm self conscious about my legs in narrow pants.

I would like to start dressing more androgynous, ex. Amber Liu or Jen Ruggirello from BF (and maybe more skater/tomboy like?), but I find it really difficult when my boobs are too big to wear men's clothes and not have my boobs be really obvious. Any advice?

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’d try looking for more androgynous cuts to accommodate your chest. You could always try sports bras if you’re looking for a bit more compression as well.

You may not be able to find the androgynous stores in a city or mall, but there’s quite a few online if you search for them.

starmotive likes this.