1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clear Nail Polish

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coyote302, Aug 6, 2017.

1. coyote302

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's discuss clear nail polish on guys-

I've normally worn clear nail polish on my fingers and toes. Just curious, is this normally noticed on guys? If it is noticed, what message does it send?

For what it's worth, I'm going to keep wearing it. I'm always interested to know what kind of vibes I give off though.

2. Grace24601

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't even notice if I'm honest, maybe that's just me though, I don't tend to look at people's nails. It probably just makes your nails look healthy which would ultimately be an attractive thing I guess. I personally don't think this would give you a more feminine look or anything :slight_smile:

3. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've worn clear to work. Only one person picked up on it. Cue a couple if comments about me being transsexual. But as its close to the truth I just let it ride because it does a lot of the groundwork for me if I go down that route. But I also wore to skittles last week. Don't think it was noticed for most of the night but when it was the whole team ended up knowing about it and taking the piss calling me gay which was slightly upsetting.

4. Loves books

I wouldn't notice if someone wore clear nail polish because I don't even notice coloured nails. It's clear, all it does is make your nails a little shiny. I wouldn't assume anything about a guy wearing it, maybe they wanted their nails to look good.