1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas presents?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by musicteach, Dec 27, 2019.

1. musicteach

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So what did you guys get for Christmas?

My fiancé got me a leather mouthpiece holder which is great. But then I opened it and his parents had gotten me gift certificates to www.wwbw.com (one of a band directors best friend websites) which is great because I can get whatever I want and I really need a couple mouth pieces. I mean seriously, my trumpet mouth pieces is the same one I was using in high school and it’s battered. My parents got me valve oil and various cleaning things.

Unbeknownst to them just yet, our friends at Vic Firth came through and hooked the percussionists up with stick packs, and new drum heads so they look sharp for comps in the spring. The BPA authorized the purchase of new uniforms (I’m legit so excited because our current uniforms are old and falling apart) so we’ll be picking them out when school ID back in session. And not just uniforms, but polos and hoodies as well. Normally we do a hoodie order in the fall (which we did) but I guess this year they decided to get everyone each a hoodie and new polo (for concert band too) so that’s great.

2. Loves books

My mother got me the joy cons I asked for, because my original ones keep drifting. She got me a dressing gown I hated, so now it’s hers and she’ll buy me a new one, and a foot long skinny hot water bottle. My mother and I have completely different tastes. My sister shares my mother’s taste but knows mine so the jumper my sister got me I love. She also got me a ton of American candy and earphones. My brother has promised a gift card. The only reason my gifts were wrapped is because every year my family members get large gift bags full of wrapped presents and it was only fair I got something to unwrap. My father is lucky I was asleep when he unwrapped my presents to him, we share the same taste in men’s clothing ( I don’t wear it I just like the same things), but he definitely said something negative and I never got a thank you.

3. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The last two years I haven't had the money to get my teens Xmas presents. Trying to do everything, and being single, it's just really hard. Fortunately they are understanding and I will make up for it when I get my tax refund in about 2 months.
    There isn't really anyone to get me anything. For several years now, I've told my mother not to even bother with Xmas or my birthday. Idk why I am this way, I just figure if there's something I want/need I will just buy it myself. I'm sure two of my girls wanted to get me something but I just tell them not to bother as well.

4. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My wife bought me a genderqueer pride tee. :slight_smile:

5. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't yet, know my family isn't gathering until this weekend.

6. 0to21

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A framed picture of my dog and cat (almost) cuddling :blush:

7. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I got money so I bought myself some new clothes. Namely two new hoodies, couple of new shirts and jeans. Then as a late Christmas gift me and my friend got treated to a concert, including the drinks. So yea pretty good Christmas <3

#7 DarkWhite, Dec 30, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  8. musicteach

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some nice things! I hope everyone’s holiday was lovely.