1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Childhood signs that you were LGBT

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blueberrykisses, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Elementsroyalty

- I was absolutely obsessed with mermaids. Not the girly kind like Ariel, but the old-fashioned ones that didn't wear any clothing. :icon_redf In fact, my favourite book was an old version of the Little Mermaid, which I would drool over the pictures...
    - I would get a strange urge to kiss my friends
    - I would often watch music videos with hot female singers. I particularly liked I kissed a Girl by Katy Perry :lol:
    - I had a huge crush on Anne Hathaway. I thought she was so beautiful.
    - I made most of my Sim families on the Sims gay. I even used to pair sims of myself with girls even before I knew I was lesbian.
    - Beating up all the boys in school and getting really annoyed when they flirted with me.

2. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never been that enthusiastic about marrying a man.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

With Women: "La la la. Life. La la la. Living it. La l-- oh, shit, she's nice!"

With Men: "La la la. Life. La la la. Living it. La l-- oh, shit, he's nice!"

Pretty straight forward, here. LOL! Everything else, follows after these realizations.

4. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I made all my sims gay too! I would live out my fantasy of marrying a girl on the sims game lol!

About the boys flirting thing, I would always tease the the most popular boys and grab their crotches and stuff just to embarrass them, no straight girl would ever do that! i remember all the girls getting so shy around guys. i think behavior like that was why boys never really treated me like the other girls. like there was this one boy i was friends with and he kicked me in the stomach really hard once and i just kept thinking, wow im a girl and he did that to me. he wouldve never done that to ANY other girl. looking back its clear i wasnt seen as the other girls even though i wasnt one of the boys or a tomboy.

#24 blueberrykisses, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  5. lovely lesbian

I had Barbies too and used make them kiss and took their clothes off made them have sex and things and had dreams about woman

6. thekillingmoon

When I was 9 or 10 girls at school talked about crushes. I didn't think boys were cute, I thought girls were pretty though. I also thought it would be easier to pick a girl to have a crush on than a boy. I didn't know it was allowed to have a crush on a girl as a girl, so I never really considered it back then.

7. Jason1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well my childhood gave me some hints but it wasn't as noticeable as yours.
    I'm bi btw :

1) always liked to play with girls hAd many friends who were girls
    2) was always quite feminine and loved fairy tales and princess books
    3) but I was still infatuated with breasts and really showed no interest in ment at the time- all I wanted to do as a kid was to touch and feel boobs lol

8. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was looking back on some old scrapbooks and picture books last night and realized two other things.

- In most of the pictures of me and my first and second grade friends, I am surprisingly huggy in them. One of them, everyone was sitting normally, except for me with my head on my friend's shoulder. I didn't develop any feelings for her, but it still seems a little odd, considering I was the only one who did it.
    - I found one this picture book about Ancient Egypt that I read so many times as a kid (I was slightly obsessed with that era, still am). In it, there's a picture of a royal party. The girl dancers were all topless, with only tiny little shorts for clothes. I can remember looking at those boobs and thinking something along the lines of "OMG. LADY MELONS. THIS IS SO NAUGHTY. I FEEL SO DIRTY." I knew that all girls have boobs, but something about seeing another girl's felt so wrong. :lol:

9. ChickenLady

Can't think of too much... I mean, I've never liked guys that way and when there was a lesbian kiss on TV I'd always get annoyed if anyone skipped over it, an I'd look up to the lesbian characters, but I can't think of much else... I'm a pretty shelter kid though, and I didn't know what gay meant for the longest time. I remember asking my mum when I was younger and all she would tell me was it meant happy.

10. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That is horrible. :eusa_doh:

11. MatthewJS

this one may not mean anything but... I would always be female characters. I mean, THEY ARE MORE BADASS THAN MALE CHARACTERS!!!

12. TwinNumber2

TwinNumber2 Guest

Dressing up in a white bath robe and singing 'Wuthering Heights' when I was 8 years old was a sure sign. Can't believe my Mum was surprised when I came out to her... Haha

13. Chief Beifong

-Every time I hugged a girl, especially not a person I know a lot, my only thought was 'Boobs'
    -I always unknowingly had crushes on female celebrities
    -I tend to notice more girls than guys
    -When my guy 'crush' showed no signs of interest, I only felt sad but not enough to make a big deal about, but when my girl best friend (which I now realised I was crushing on) said she liked this guy, I was worse than upset.
    -I always stare/check out at attractive girls, which back then I found no reason why I did what I did, and I never stare, and definitely NOT check out, at guys
    -I always thought I'd be better off as a guy since I can remember
    -I always get this tingly feeling when I see 2 girls kiss on TV but feel uncomfortable when straight couples kiss when I was younger
    -My girl best friend (and crush) and I were flirting non-stop, though she does that a lot whereas I don't
    -I usually feel more uncomfortable meeting new girls than new guys
    -When I thought I used to idolise girls and crush on the guys, now I know it's the other way round cuz I actually ogled at the girls

14. markosss

I was gender non conforming. I always liked guys. I thought everyone feel the same till I learned what gay means....

#34 markosss, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014