1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing color

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Islanzadi, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! It might seem like a silly question, especially since everybody is trying to find their way throught this new forum, but is there a way to personnalise the forum for ourselves by changing the color of the page? I have a very hard time distinguishing the contours of the forums, threads, replies, boxes, etc. because the contrast between the blue and the shades of blue and white is not big enough. I looked around to check if I could change it to something more contrasting, like red, or black, etc. but I can't seem to find such a feature.

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have anything like that as of yet. It is something I am quite a fan of doing though, so I'm hopeful we could look into something once we have settled into this platform so that different schemes can be used. I just had a quick chat with the tech admin who suggested possibilities for different colour schemes (although they would still be relatively fixed in the same manner) under the same skin, so there's definitely things we can consider.

At the moment it would be a case of watch this space! :slight_smile:

Martin.

3. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! Thank you very much for taking time to answer! :smile: The general skin of the forum is great! It's really just the contours that are a bit too pale and hard on the eyes, so I thought changing the colours would help that out a bit! :older_woman: I know there's a lot of other priorities at the moment! I'll watch out for that kind of update! Thank you :slight_smile:

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We do realize that your point as described is an issue. The color scheme was sort of last minute and will lilely see some tweaking in coming weeks. Additionally, there will be, at the least, some alternate color options at some point, but right now we are focused on stability and major issues so it will likely be a few weeks.

5. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to second the Color comment. The light blue text is not the easiest to read on a mobile device.

Hopefully the system transition on the back end is going smoothly!