1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catch Up

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bitemvrks, Feb 27, 2018.

1. bitemvrks

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey y'all. It's been a while since I posted on this website, and thought I'd update.

So, I've been through hell and back since I last posted. My boyfriend cheated on me, we broke up, and my step-dad died 2 days before my birthday and an hour after a concert.

It's been extremely rough, but there are some good things that have happened and that will happen.

I've been really into photography, and it's been motivating me to go to school (for photography class). I have a girlfriend, and I'm getting a drumset and a binder soon. My sister's boyfriend is also going to talk to his manager about hiring me, so I'll be able to make money and buy more concert tickets!!!

So in general, I'm doing pretty average, but I believe it'll soon get a lot better. I have had some struggles with self harm again, but I'm a week clean, and I don't intend on relapsing anytime soon or really, ever. So yeah, that's how I'm doing.

I thought I should also come out again.
    I identify as trans nonbinary. I go by he or they pronouns and would like to be referred to as a boy. My name is Zee, and I'm very sexually fluid. I can be romantically attracted to all genders, but sexually I sort of fluctuate.

Thanks for reading,
    Zee

P.S. The file attached is a picture of me, currently!

Attached Files:

#1 bitemvrks, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018