1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cartoon characters you found attractive

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by RavenK, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Persion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me, it was Emily from glitter force. (My nephew and I saw it while scrolling through Netflix, and said "Eh, how bad could it be?" It was decent. And it got me hooked on anime.)

2. DragonChaser

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's nothing I'm extremely proud of, however I will confess - for visibility's sake - to being quite taken with women and men and oh so many other glorious shapes in the realm of human imagination that's been animated.

I've met a number of people who laugh out loud at the very suggestion of such things, but it's nothing I can deny. It's more than a passing interest, and closer instead to an appendage or a degree of my very orientation.

You may also laugh if you like. I mean that, too. It's okay. You're surprised and it's an embarrassing subject, and - yeah - it's pretty out there. That or you're ashamed of something in yourself. Either way, I give you a pass.

As a Western kid, I grew up with and always loved cartoons, so empathizing with imaginary people wasn't beyond the pale for me at all. When I became sexually aware, that translated over to cartoons pretty seamlessly. That's the genesis of it, anyway.

As for crushes, Sailor Jupiter was my first "real" one. She was so pretty and yet so strong. I had a dream about her and that's when I knew I'd caught the feels for a girl in my then-favorite show.

Before that, when I was a little-little kid, I had a crush on Princess Sally from the Sonic animated show and comics. I wasn't even in school, so it was needless to say very innocent and very much a passing interest, but the seed was planted thusly.

I don't remember anyone before or between her and Jupiter. The list that comes after would take some time to recall in full, but Fae from Cowboy Bebop, Aisha from Outlaw Star, and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time - specifically when she was more mature in the later seasons - stand out in my mind.

As for boys, Aladdin was definitely the first. Bare chested, adorable, and rebellious - I was a little kid, but I felt something. Also pretty sure I had a childhood crush on Ma-Ti that I refused to acknowledge until years later. I mean, "Heart" was the lamest power to kid me, even if the one using it was cute as flip.

Judge me as you might, but in defense of future insult I've not lost touch with reality and I'm not about to insist I've had a hundred girlfriends to impress you. I know they don't exist, but their looks and personalities still appeal to me, and I have a very broad imagination.

#62 DragonChaser, Mar 13, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2022
  3. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    YES! Not sure what it was but I was always attracted to him.

4. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -Kim Possible
    -Shego
    -Sam from Danny Phanton
    -Jessica Rabbit
    -And quite a few others

I know I'm bisexual, but I don't recall having the hots for any male cartoon characters. Not sure why, or what it means...