1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant stop thinking about her

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Sep 21, 2018.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i met this girl on holidays, we kissed, we met up in my city and now im going to hers. all this has happened in a month and i cant stop thinking about her...

we havnt had sex although we have slept together cuz i wasnt ready but now all i can think of is that but i feel that when we meet up ill start to overthink and wont be able to have sex with her...any advice?

2. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Take it one moment at a time. Spend time with her, enjoy each others' company. If it leads to sex, then it leads to sex. As hard as it is, try not to over think too much. When you find your mind racing, live in the moment and turn your attention to what is around you and who you are with. Best of luck.

CL1990 likes this.
  3. SoulSearch

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Use the time in between visits to communicate. If you think you’re ready for sex, talk through it. I’m in a long-distance relationship so we message constantly. Prior to meeting up we talked about our needs, desires, and limits. We discussed consent. We got tested for STIs. We agreed to see how it felt in person. When we saw each other we were able to focus on pleasure and expressing feelings and we had all of the hard conversations taken care of. We ended up spending nearly the whole weekend in bed.

CL1990 likes this.