1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant cum when some one else masturbates me

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by aussielefty, Feb 10, 2018.

1. aussielefty

Hi guys
    I dont get to play with other guys very often, actually had a little time with a guy , friend a few weeks ago afte 4 years of nothing .. but like the prevouse time 4 years ago , with that guy , he masturbated me and gave oral on me which I absolutley loved, but I just couldnt cum.I have foreskin
    I think both times I tried too hard to try to cum, and its like I tense up so much , my whole body and my head just gives me headaches during being given a hand job etc..

Is there any thing I can do , cause I'm ok on my own when I masturbate ,either on my tummy againts the bed sheets , but just as slow when by hand .

dont know what to do..

Lucaswalsh likes this.
  2. 18breanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just chill! Orgasm isn't the be all end all of sexual encounters. Yeah its cool when it happens but it is not "required" to occur whenever you have an encounter! Don't tense up and just let yourself live in the moment instead seeing yourself as "needing to reach" orgasm. Hope this helped!

3. smurf

I personally have only been able to cum to blowjobs and handjobs by 2 guys ever.

Things that have worked for me:
    • Try being edged for a while by someone. Edging allows you to enjoy the experience of it all, but there is an understanding that you won't be coming so the pressure of "having to cum" is no longer there. For me, we did it every night for almost two weeks. I didn't cum at all, even by mysef, until after the second week. This helped me get out of my head and by the end I was so damn horny that I just came. It was an intense experience.
    • Teach your partner what you like. If you like slow blowjobs and handjobs do that. If you like stopping for a bit in the middle of them, let them know
    • If its a quick hook up and you don't have the time or patience, just let your partner know that you won't be coming tonight. You can even let him know that you do want a bj, but not to cum. That way its easier to deal with and you can focus on enjoying it fo rthe sake of enjoying it.