1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you experience an orgasm while being the bottom in anal sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by needshelp, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needshelp

is it possible?

2. crazyhead

The top's gotta know what he's doing. He needs to massage the prostate. It's never happened with me, but I look forward to it. But it's not too hard to get an orgasm from getting a handjob while being bottom. That's pretty awesome.

3. Zontar

Hell yeah, man. It's hard to do though. He pretty much has to hit your prostate again and again.

4. Ridiculous

If you are relying on the anal/prostate stimulation alone, then it is quite difficult (and it probably won't be the same sort of orgasm as you are used to; see the second half of this post from a couple of days ago).

However you can still receive a handjob from yourself or your partner whilst you are bottoming, and this most likely will result in a more intense orgasm because of the simultaneous prostate stimulation.

5. KaraBulut

Yes, and that's kind of the point. :slight_smile:

I guess what you may be asking is two things- can a bottom orgasm just from getting fucked and can a bottom come while getting fucked?

The answer is "yes" to both accounts.

The first part of the answer is solely about orgasms. We get questions in H&W and the anonymous forums from guys who are worried because they aren't hard when they are bottoming. They say that they are really enjoying it, they are really in the zone but they just aren't hard. This probably falls under the category of prostatic massage/orgasm and it perfectly normal. They're getting waves of pleasure very much like an orgasm, they may leak precum but they aren't ejaculating.

The other part of the question is about ejaculation - whether someone on bottom can get hard and come while getting fucked. The answer is yes. In most cases, guys need to be manually stimulated- either by jacking themselves off or having their partner jack them- in order to ejaculate. Occasionally, it is possible to come without any other stimulation- a hands-free ejaculation- but this is not common. Most guys will say that they reach a point while on bottom where the pleasure is so intense that they want to come and at this point they usually jack themselves off to get release.

#5 KaraBulut, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  6. ididit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I actually had it happen once. I was on top, riding him, and there was no manual stimulation. It was like nothing I have ever experienced.

7. junior

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :thumbsup:I am a bottom and when the penis hits that certain spot (prostate)
    I come (ooh, ooh so good).

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely. The prostate isn't called the "Male G-Spot" for nothing, y'know!

9. shiro757

shiro757 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've achieved orgasm while taking anal. I prefer taking anal doggy-style, I guess that helps.

10. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm surprised that you found it difficult. I usually top, and my partners almost always ejaculate while bottoming without any manual stimulation.
    In answer to the OP's, question, though I have never bottomed myself, I have made guys cum that way. So yeah, it's possible.

11. Ridiculous

Psh, what sort of reputation do I have to make you say that :lol:. (That post is like 2 years old by the way.)

Perhaps I should've said more difficult in comparison to penis stimulation - I think pretty much everyone finds it easier to orgasm from doing something with their dick than something with their butt. Personally find it almost impossible to orgasm from anal alone - I get to the point where it feels like I'm about to cum but then it just stays there and never goes over the edge (which does feel pretty great, as that sensation is just overwhelming). I can get the waves/prostate milking effect that Kara Bulut mentioned, but only once have I had a 'typical' orgasm from hands free anal.

12. yidnah87

I've never experienced an orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. However, I can tell you that my best orgasms have been while bottoming.

13. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha.. No offence to you mate! I assure you your reputation is in your favour.
    As for my personal experience, I have never bottomed before, so pardon my half knowledge.

14. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This thread was started two years ago....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.