1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Butt stuff?!?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ConnorGAY, Feb 15, 2018.

1. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Males are and always will be different from females and indeed semen can leak from the anal canal and "Ruin ones unmentionables" not only in men but from women as well.
    There are documented cases of anal seminal leaking entering the females vagina and making the trip far enough north to create a pregnancy.
    At least this was based on the researchers willingness to accept both partners insistence that their sexual involvement involved anal penetration and ONLY anal penetration.

As for a close and personal connection from seminal transmission by the penetrative partner, I cannot speak for all receptive gay men but for me that feeling is exactly the same as what many female receptive partners gain and experience even though I cannot feel the semen as it enters me as a female can during vaginal sex I still know when my partner has ejaculated and this alone can bring me to the same level of full body orgasm as it does for a woman.

I saw a Meme once of a guy dressed completely fem with the heading of "Dress For Sex As If You Intend To Get Pregnant"
    I totally got that. :slight_smile:

2. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Maybe I'm prudish but if he likes it like that,then I'd better be wearing a ring on my finger and calling him husband

JaimeGaye likes this.
  3. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sure your guy is out there honey. You just haven't met him yet.

4. Malaka

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    bare back in my early days when my friend and I broke each other in. That was the only guy I did bareback and I did love the feeling of his load inside me. Now it isn't just AIDs/HIV. Syphilis has started to rear its ugly head again in NZ so condoms are the rule.

Now first time playing with your butt? Take your time, start small and lots of lube. Over time you will get more enjoyment out of it and prostate play , is mind boggling, just take your time, relax. Must admit best time I had was in a sling at a cruise club and the position allowed the guy to hit my P spot every thrust and that was the first time I have had a hands free cum. I relive that i the shower or when I am playing with my toys......

5. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About learning about anal pleasure -

I wouldn’t buy anything to start, I would simply wash and explore with my fingers. Trim the nails first, and simply use a lubricant and explore. This way you can start with something small enough it won’t hurt you, you can feel what the anus and sphincter are structured like, and you can overcome some of the taboo of touching yourself. In my opinion this might be a good first step. Wash thoroughly afterward and you’re good to go.

After the initial manual exploration I would buy a small silicone toy from Amazon. Always use water-based lubricant and go slowly. As an aside, it’s good to listen to your body and do only as much as you are comfortable with, and to also find out what you enjoy!

Patrick