1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning smell scaring me

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DirectionNorth, Aug 13, 2017.

1. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This might be connected to the other post I made, but different. I got this weird goosebump/possibly rash thing on my arm earlier (or at least noticed.)

But (I'm in an apartment btw in a city), I started smelling either gas or something burningl either from my apartment or someone else's either below, above, nextdoor (or even down the hall- I was getting headaches after someone far down the hall was putting in new carpeting.) While I know whomever is reading this won't really be able to say or know without smelling it, could someone let me know if I'm just being a hypochondriac or if I should be worried about going to sleep. My anxiety is going through the roof right now about breathing in possibly toxic fumes and not waking up, or if it's completely harmless/just annoying.

But the best I could describe the smell is burning something and ivm getting lightheaded. I do have to say the headache/reflux and chest pain I'm feeling now- I can't tell if it's from the smell/fumes or just anxiety, but I do have a very throbbing headache and chest pains. I'd have to wait until tomorrow for maintenance to do or check anything or chevk with them if it's just someone still painting their room/putting down floors, etc.