1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breast Binder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lostboy94, Nov 23, 2014.

1. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anyone wear one? Where did you buy it? Any advice for a b cup looking to bind? Any helpful hints? Anything in general on this topic I NEED TO KNOW :icon_bigg

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of the cheapest binders that I have had luck with is the tri-top binder from underworks. There are some that are on ebay (that I am sure some will mention), but those I have heard mixed reviews on.

There are also some on lesloveboat.com and tkingdom.com, but they are more expensive.

3. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, okay. I've been doing quite a bit of research on binding as of late, so I can try to help you out! I know that when you put one on and take one off you should cough a couple times and take a deep breath just to help break up some of the fluids in your lungs and make sure it isn't too tight or anything. Because your breasts are smaller, you could get away with using sports bras to bind if getting a real binder is inconvenient. Take two sports bras no more than one size smaller than what you actually are, put one on the right way and one on backwards.

This is a good article for getting a feel for different kinds of binders! Just make sure that you don't use ace bandages, even though they're listed. I've heard horror stories from people who've used them for long periods of time (such as broken ribs, coughing up blood, bruises and cuts, etc.) and from my experiences, they don't work terribly well and make it really hard to breathe. I also know of some DIY tutorials and some programs to help you get discounted or free binders if that helps!

4. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes can you tell me about discounts and free binders please!

5. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup! There's some stuff about free binders here (I'm not sure if you need to pay for shipping or not...), there's this one but they won't be accepting applications again until the beginning of December, and here's some info on other programs. You can also check out amazon and ebay, but I'd use those with caution.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My primary binder is from Loveboat, and my swim binder is from Underworks. Both are great and I love them. My Air Max (Loveboat) one is great all year round since it has a good mesh material on the back for ventilation.

Cost wise, Underworks is the cheapest that I know of.

7. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I will be applying to get a binder when it opens!!