1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brands, ASAP

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ArsnicD, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ArsnicD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m franticly looking for a binder that is a trusted brand. Heres the trick... I only have twenty five dollars and can only use amazon. I want to make sure that I'm safe and don't wast my money. I found a great binder that i was siked to buy but shipping was six dollars. I have been feeling awfull lately and just need a binder. I don't know how long i have before the freind I'm shipping it to cant receive it. Plz, i need some trusted brands!

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only trusted binder I’d buy on Amazon is Underworks. They’re the only safe (trustworthy) binder I’d get. $25 isn’t going to get you a proper binder, and don’t get anything that isn’t made for long term binding. Most of the binders you’ll find on Amazon are for short term stuff like cosplay. If your desperate to get a binder, you can always use the sports bra method. There’s a few different binding techniques and general tips on Hudson’s Guide.

There’s also GC2B, who offer discreet shipping, that I find are a lot more comfortable than Underworks, though you can’t find them on Amazon.

However, there are binder programs for those who cannot afford one. A couple that come to mind are:
    PointOfPride: https://pointofpride.org/chest-binder-donations/
    FtMEssentials: https://www.ftmessentials.com/pages/ftme-free-youth-binder-program

BradThePug likes this.
  3. MaybeBenji

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you considered the Underworks Econo binders?
    They're $20. I've been tempted to try one because they're so cheap. I'm not sure how good it is but it's definitely safer than most other cheap binders.
    I just got a GC2B binder and they have a feature where you can check out through Amazon, I don't know how that works.
    GC2B binders are a little out of your price range but they offer discount codes.

If you only have $25, you could try one of those "survey for gift card" websites. I did that for my first binder. They offer points depending on the length of the survey and you can use those points to get a gift card.

Also, GC2B has a rewards program, just by signing up you can get codes and if you click the links to share them on social media (I clicked the links but didn't sign in to instagram and got points anyway) you can get $5 off right away. They also give points on your birthday and with every purchase, eventually you could get a free binder.

Idk if that's helpful.

Good luck, be safe.
    Ben

4. ArsnicD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, I’m sadly short 98 cents, i don't have a credit card and only a twenty five dollar gift card, its not like i can go into town and buy one otherwise i would. The only place i could get some online currency for is an amazon gift card. So i suppose i will see if any friends have a bit of money left on a gift card. Thanks so much. I also know others might be in a similar bind, i just biked ten miles to a right aid in the middle of nowhere, to get the twenty five, amazon doesn't let me see how much shipping is before i order so no surprise! Im short a few cents. Then I’m m shipping to a freind.